PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Optima & FM3

showa
11-06-2011, 06:56 PM
For the third year I have had the pleasure of volunteering for this event in my backyard. There is often a thread that thanks the volunteers but I would like to thank Optima and FM3 for allowing me the chance to see these cars upclose. Not only are the cars special, the people behind the wheels and wrenches are even more so.

I have been able to rub elbows with some of the most famous people from this industry and have been greatful to learn how down to earth and approachable they are. I have witnessed some great driving and something that makes this segment of the Auto industry so appealing.

The people are having FUN with thier cars and DRIVING them as they were ment to be....

Thank you all who make this possible.

showa
11-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Damn, how do I fix the thread title ??? Heh, guess that's what I get for trying to be serious about something.

CarlC
11-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Done, and I too had a great time as a volunteer.

Thank you to the participants for your patience during the early morning tech. It was early, dark, cold, lots of cars, exhaust fumes, noise, newbies, etc., but we managed to get all of the cars tech'ed in just under an hour. No car had a non-conforming tire or failed tech which made things go quickly.

showa
11-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Thank you for the fix Carl.

justimagine
12-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Sorry for the delay guys - we appreciate the opportunity to do these events! Again, without volunteers like you, we couldn't get it done, so thanks right back 'atcha!

GregWeld
12-11-2011, 08:55 AM
We coulda done tech in 45 minutes if it wasn't for those newb tire tech team!:smoke: