PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor at Pro-Touring- UMI Performance

UMI Performance
10-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Hello Everyone,

We are now sponsors here at Pro-Touring and I would like to introduce ourselves.

Our company is UMI Performance, if you are not familiar with us I encourage you to check out our website.

Myself (Ryan) and Ramey will be here to help with anything we can. This is a great site with a lot of good information, we are happy to finally be a part of it.

We look forward to working with you.

Ryan

CruizinKev
10-28-2011, 02:34 AM
good to see you on here! I got a lot of your parts laying in my garage for my 79 Monte :twothumbs

newmexicosaint
10-28-2011, 04:09 AM
Welcome aboard! I might as well be the one who says it first....Do you have any plans on 1st and 2nd gen F body parts? Do you need a test car :fingersx: ?

Bryce
10-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Welcome. I will check out your website.

UMI Performance
10-28-2011, 09:32 AM
good to see you on here! I got a lot of your parts laying in my garage for my 79 Monte :twothumbs

Thank you and thanks for being part of our Facebook page :). I just checked out your project... looks great!

Welcome aboard! I might as well be the one who says it first....Do you have any plans on 1st and 2nd gen F body parts? Do you need a test car :fingersx: ?

Yes we do, we hope early next year... I will be sure to post it here when we have something.

Thanks everyone,
Ryan

srh3trinity
10-28-2011, 09:52 AM
What kind of first/second gen parts are you considering?

UMI Performance
10-29-2011, 06:06 AM
What kind of first/second gen parts are you considering?

We will be starting with A-Arms. I know there are a ton of choices out there now but we get a lot of request for them. Our A-body A-Arms became really popular and has drove the request demand of the F-Body arms up. I hope this helps!

SLO_Z28
10-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome! Definitely do the build we were talking about!

For anyone looking at their parts, they're top quality and affordable. The stuff they make isnt bling, it actually works.

UMI Performance
10-31-2011, 04:34 AM
Welcome! Definitely do the build we were talking about!

For anyone looking at their parts, they're top quality and affordable. The stuff they make isnt bling, it actually works.

I appreciate the comments James, Thanks for the support!