PDA

View Full Version : Want a special? Here is your special!

MCB Matt
10-20-2011, 11:29 AM
We have been in the biz 10+ years, we carry just about every brand WORTH carrying. We have learned over the years what manufactures offer the support you should get when spending your money!

We can offer discounts on just about anything out there and have earned a VERY high amount of respect for the way we do business from our suppliers and customers. Ask around....

We won't take your $$$ and not send the order to the supplier, we don't rob Peter to pay Paul, we are very financially stable and are capable of taking orders from $20 to over 20k which we have on many occasions. Our suppliers know us well and take good care of us. Check around and see what we are about then call or PM for pricing on whatever it is you need, we carry over 200 brands.

We have no logistics issues as other vendors have had, we sell parts period. Good service, good prices, good brands!

Most guys on PT have done their research, spent hours and hours on here getting possibly more confused because everyone has an opinion.......if you need advise we have it, if you just want a deal on your parts we have that too! My wife Kim has run the business with me from day ONE, we started it just a few months before we got married, buying and selling classics, working on them ect. She KNOWS her parts and as we have been told one of the most highly respected females in the business!

Most of the senior members here know us, we have a VERY good system of order taking, billing, drop shipping and following up on orders. We answer our phones because thats our job, to be here for those who want parts, its simple.

Because we have been at it so long it makes it MUCH easier to resolve issues if they do arise, as you all know sometimes they do! Our suppliers actually LIKE doing business with us and go the extra mile to make sure our customers get the prompt service we REQUIRE of them, we expect nothing less from them and you should expect nothing less as well!

Thanks

Matt

qnitro
10-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Ive been to there show room and ordered parts.. top notch bunch of folks..

Mr.VENGEANCE
10-20-2011, 01:41 PM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

MCB Matt
10-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Love it!!! Whats up with the benz in the pic? Prob not stock???? :)

jay72nova
10-20-2011, 08:44 PM
I ordered a complete brake kit from you guys and gals and got a nice discount and the parts came FAST!...I think I got one of the boxes the day after I ordered. The parts were high quality...I do need to order another brake line from you since I broke my front to rear one trying to bend it!! ouch. Thanks for the good service and prices!! wish I had waited and gotten the new "big brake" kit

Richio1
10-20-2011, 09:30 PM
[
QUOTE=MCB Matt;847261]
We ... have earned a VERY high amount of respect for the way we do business from our suppliers and customers. Ask around....

My wife Kim has run the business with me from day ONE. She KNOWS her parts and as we have been told one of the most highly respected females in the business!

I agree... they are great to deal with. I have been buying parts from them for a few years now. They are very easy to do business with and I always get a great deal. Keep up the good work guys!