PDA

View Full Version : Awesome 69 Big Block Roadster Corvette we have for sale

ProdigyCustoms
10-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Not Pro Touring but people know people and this is a REALLY nice car. I took it on trade towards a high end build a few months ago and played with it at some local shows and cruise ins this summer, grabed a few trophys, had my fun and now it is time to cash in my chip.

I actually thoghtabout converting it to a mild Pro Touring car. I really love these Shark era chrome bumper cars. I think when Unfair is done the next Pro Touring car will be one of these. but this one is WAY to sweet to cut up.

Car has a documneted / verified sale for $125K 2 years ago and reserve is half that much now!

E bay has been pretty weak. All the action has been at auctions. It will most likely end up at Mecum Orlando in January but I thought I would throw it on E bay anyway. Maybe someone will stumble on the website and find somthing else they like, LOL!

Anyway, if you know someone or are on Corvette forums, post a link to the car for me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvette-1969-Corvette-Original-427-Roadster-Extensive-Use-Of-NOS-Original-Parts?cmd=ViewItem&category=6168&ih=011&item=320778038965&rd=1&sspagename=WDVW

Jeff70
10-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Hey Frank nice looking Corvette! GLWS

I have a question. What is done to the shop floor?