PDA

View Full Version : whats up guys?

Maxoctane
06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Just registered and thought I'd say whats up and tell everyone about the junk I'm working on. I build cars for a private collector so dont go thinkin this is all my stuff (some of it is though). Chronologically;

57 Chevy 2 door Bel Air Hardtop; has a 350 crate engine and new interior. Got the original motor (dont know if its a 283 or 265) in the sale. Gonna rebuild it, put it back in and maybe put on a 4-71

66 Buick Wildcat Custom; needs full resto but body is straight and no rust. Gotta set of Centerlines Galaxy Billet wheels for it, I didnt like them in pics but if you see them on a car theyre really cool

66 Pontiac Gran Prix; Stock, gets out of paint this week

68 Camaro SS; Just got it today! 383 stroker, new paint and interior, has 4 wheel drums though! That will change, gonna install discs on all corners, if anyone knows a good bolt on kit let me know

69 Mustang coupe; Man i've busted a lotta knuckles on this car. Has Maier racing springs and sway bars (good guys over there at Maier, highly recommended) braided brake lines, 351W with a cam, holley, edelbrock, full length headers, and a shaker. Goes to paint this week

69 Cougar; I was driving down the street and saw this well worn but very straight Cougar parked on the side of the house,couldn't resist checking it out and figured, 'what the hell, i'll knock on the door'. Turns out he was the original owner (!), and due to wife wanting a garden instead of a dirt parking lot, I walked away with a bone stock, 1 owner, 351W Cougar, running and registererd! This ones getting Maier suspension also.

70 GTO; Original, numbers match. Been sitting for about 8 years and isnt close to running yet but has a rebuilt engine. Needs suspension, paint and interior

70 El Camino SS 396; This ones done! (Except the wheels which are being ordered) Mostly stock, new paint and interior. Has tubular control arms, thats pro touring right?

73 Mercury Marquis; "The Hulk" Basically like my work truck, has a 429 with magnaflows, pertronix, msd. Maybe some day i'll pull it, stuff in a huge cam and have a cool sleeper

73 Imperial LeBaron 4 door; I love this car! (although i've had it 8 months and have never driven it) 440, nice condition, leather, fullyfully loaded. Just rebuilt the carb so i'll bolt it on and see if i can make it a daily driver for a bit, would look cool with some nascar style black steelies

98 Mustang GT; Stock, been in storage

Got some other junk around that i drive once in a while, 77 Ranchero, 80 Malibu, 74 Mustang, stuff like that may end up as drag cars or sold.

Thats it for now, this is a new computer so I won't have pix up for a few more days.

Dragonsnake
06-30-2005, 05:57 AM
A lot of cars,and i like your choices:usa:

Jagarang
06-30-2005, 06:02 AM
Welcome..and WOW! Cool job you have!!

chufham
06-30-2005, 06:05 AM
Yeah cool job and welcome:headbang:

Pro69
06-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Man! How do you guys wind up with these really cool jobs! :hmm: How bout' some pics so we can all drool a little bit more. Welcome.

Ralph LoGrasso
06-30-2005, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you build some really cool cars!

Maxoctane
07-11-2005, 08:43 PM
thanx for the warm welcome everyone! maybe someone could give me advice on how to post pics from 'my documents'?

Ralph LoGrasso
07-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Max,

It looks like you're trying to upload directly from your computer. Here's the best way to post pictures. Click "Post Reply" (not quick reply) and type your message as normal. From there, click the manage attachments button down at the bottom of the screen. It will open up a new window, then click browse and open the picture you want. Repeat as necassary(multiple pics) then click "Upload" close the window, and hit submit reply. The pictures will appear as thumbnails.

Maxoctane
07-12-2005, 11:26 PM
ok i think this will work

Maxoctane
07-12-2005, 11:33 PM
sorry, got this comp from my bro, has some issues with uploading pix, gimme a couple days to figure it out