PDA

View Full Version : could use some help

dusterbd13
09-26-2011, 05:56 AM
after all the fun i had, as well as all the trouble, i got home last night to download my pictures. i have NONE. the camera said it was saving them, and ive got nothing.

so if you have the duster in any pictures, id love to have a copy. ive got some from the two guys that posted up in the autocross pictures thread, bit none of the dragon, dragstrip, etc.

like i said, if you have ANY with my duster in them, please, let me know.

thanks
michael

GRNOVA
09-26-2011, 05:59 AM
This might help, On my camera I have save to memory card or camera I had camera checked and it saves it internally. just my 2 cents

Hotwire
09-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Check the forum, couple people have some great pics they're posting. I got a couple, but man, my camera is going south.

This is my favorite :) :

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

dusterbd13
09-26-2011, 09:26 AM
hotwire, if you could e-mail me the ones you got, id love that.
[email protected]

and that is a great pic. how long did i drag that cone??

JEFFTATE
09-26-2011, 10:18 AM
how long did I drag that cone??
Just to the next turn .

ty1295
09-26-2011, 11:00 AM
I forgot which car it was but I saw someone take a cone for half a lap. :)

RS_Customs
09-26-2011, 01:33 PM
If you are connecting with a usb cord to the camera, I would try finding a way to use a card reader and not the camera to transfer. I had issues transferring 2000 pictures I took up at rtmc from my camera. I ended up getting it to work with a card reader.

Good luck.
Robert

hotrodgirl
09-26-2011, 03:24 PM
I would definitely try using a card reader. Also, do NOT format the card until you have tried everything to retrieve the pictures. Check some online photography forums for help. dpreview.com is one that might have an answer. I have about 800 photos to go through but I think you might have been in my group so I may not have any. However, someone has some good ones that I noticed last night. Good luck!

Michelle