PDA

View Full Version : 65 stang coupe 8900 decent car

speedshftr
09-20-2011, 03:22 AM
folks here we have a very special car for sale that just screams 60s muscle.
the 1965 ford mustangcoupe.this is the car that started it all,from the argressive styling to the raspy thump of the exaust note.
this classic mustang was restored about eight years ago and was only driven in parades and special ocassions.car was repainted the original color from the factory.interior was completely redone and looks new.stereo plays great and car drives straight and true.brand new 500 exaust system just installed along with a new edelbrock carb.car also comes with holley 750 double pumper that was swapped out for the easy tuning of the edelbrock.
the 302 engine has been fully rebuilt .o.20 over block with fully hand ported 289 heads.194 valves with trw 11/1 pistons.mallory ignition.
trans is a toploader with blowproof bellhousing
ford 9 inch open ended 373 gears
subframe connectors and traction bars.car looks and sounds great and would be a great addition to anyones garage.

this car draws alot of lookers and really stands out in a crowd .new harley purchase forces me to let her go for a fraction of what i have into her.email any questions.car also comes with a current delaware black tag with the car.come take and look and make and offer.call me im very easy to deal with 5889704 area code 302

cant get my pics from the bucket so try to craigslink list
http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/2576149701.html