PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Cruise in VA (Oct 21-23)

7T3Z28
09-19-2011, 07:05 PM
3RD ANNUAL BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY "FALL COLORS" TOUR

I'm on another board that is usually that is involved with the Hot Rod Power Tour, but we do have smaller cruises that are over a weekend.

here is an explanation of what it is:

For those of you that don't know what this is about, we started the "Fall Colors Tour", because we didn't want to wait a whole year for Power Tour to come around again, so decided to do something on our own. It was so popular, that we also did one in April and christened it the "Spring Blooms Tour", so now the Forum Freaks have at least three runs a year to catch up and enjoy the camaraderie and friendship we have on HRPT. Most of the time, the other BS'ers don't come along and it is just the Freaks, but anybody is welcome

Here is the thread with the up to date info.
3rd Annual-Blue-Ridge-Parkway Fall Colors Tour (http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showthread.php/28991-3rd-Annual-Blue-Ridge-Parkway-quot-Fall-Colors-quot-Tour?p=554204&viewfull=1#post554204)

There is a map but the approx route in BLUE is on a Saturday, it is a cool visual right too & I put up a map for some people that are coming from MD & PA the "Green" & "Red" are our approx routes to and from the event.

We usually arrive Friday night & hang out, Saturday we do the cruise, hand out Sat night, then head home Sunday.

It is a nice weekend out with your car. The people are really nice to be with. If you want to go, get a hold of "White Monster" or "cobra" from Bang shift, if you can't hit me up & I'll get your connected to them.

If you plan to go please get your hotel room reserved, there are other events that around going on there that compete with us for rooms