PDA

View Full Version : Driverzinc: From Fit To Finish

rrunner68
09-12-2011, 06:05 AM
As usual in our hobby, good customer service is hard to find. After batting back and forth several times, I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy a set of these fancy pants wheels everyone is running around with. Problem is, no one makes something that is authentic enough to replace super bitchin 17" steel wheels. Or so I thought.
Jon and the gang at Drivers really stepped up. They are REALLY busy there. But they even managed to take the time to pop all the wheels off the car and measure everything for exact fit, and sit there and patiently wait while I have the mid life crisis of deciding between wheels and finishes.
After 6 weeks or so, I got the call that the wheels were ready to go, and boy were they. The fit was so good it's scary. with a 295 in front and rear, I can get a hand around all the tires, and have no rubbing concerns.
After a track day, and 1250 miles of street driving ( in 2 weeks), I have to say the biggest thing I'm worried about is the look on Jon's face if I curb one.

Thanks guys.

DriverzInc
09-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks Dan! How do you like those bitchin black aluminum lugs nuts I threw in by the way?

rrunner68
09-14-2011, 01:43 PM
They are pretty sweet. They are aluminium. I make sure everyone knows, lol.