PDA

View Full Version : Run Thru The Hills VII question..

Hunter68
09-10-2011, 09:52 PM
so seeing that the official thread is locked and i just found out about it today at the rod run through xxxturbo, i guess we no one else can go? or are we still aloud to show up? Im just curious about what the deal is kinda bummed if i wont be able to go...

xxxturbo6
09-10-2011, 10:35 PM
so seeing that the official thread is locked and i just found out about it today at the rod run through xxxturbo6, i guess we no one else can go? or are we still aloud to show up? Im just curious about what the deal is kinda bummed if i wont be able to go...It was nice talking to you tonight at the Rod Run. The registration for the Auto-X, Dragrace, Speed/Stop challenge are filled but you are more than welcome to come and watch.

For spectators: The Auto-X is FREE, The Dragrace & Speed/Stop challenge is FREE, and I think you can even ride along on the cruise for FREE but the dinner afterwards has to be paid for..

Scot W.

Hunter68
09-11-2011, 07:20 AM
ya it was nice seeing you out there i wasnt sure whod be there and it surprised me a little, but ok thats great! ill definitely be there and i didnt see where the official days and times where for the dragon and the auto cross and all that

xxxturbo6
09-11-2011, 10:32 AM
ya it was nice seeing you out there i wasnt sure whod be there and it surprised me a little, but ok thats great! ill definitely be there and i didnt see where the official days and times where for the dragon and the auto cross and all thatThey are on the first page of the official thread... Here---> https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?81198-Run-Thru-The-Hills-VII-has-sold-out

Hope to see ya there!

Scot W.

LeadSSled
09-12-2011, 02:52 AM
FYI, According to a post by Bill Howell in another thread on 9/6, the autocross stuff is the only event that is sold out.

"Only the autocross and autocross school is sold out. Drag Racing, speed/stop and cruise/dinner still open. Plenty of rooms in Pigeon Forge that weekend too. If anyone needs a room let me know."
Here is the thread:
LINK! (https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?82756-Newbie-Missed-out-on-RTTH)

If the original registration page is closed down, just send Bill a PM and he'll get you signed up for the other events if you want.

Hunter68
09-13-2011, 01:13 PM
i dont know the people on here by names ha whats his screen name?

1981silverz28
09-13-2011, 01:19 PM
His screen name is Bill Howell ......

BuzzKillian
09-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Bill Howell

Hunter68
09-13-2011, 01:38 PM
lol well... good thing i dont look dumb

Bill Howell
09-19-2011, 05:57 AM
Hunter, call me at 865.850.8228 I have some last minute cancelations and can squeeze you in if you want to play.