PDA

View Full Version : OUSCI 2011 Open to Spectators

justimagine
09-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Team,

For the first time, the OUSCI 2011 will be open to spectators! Tickets will go fast so be sure to secure yours quickly. The first 50 tickets purchases will receive a discount!

Additionally, OPTIMA has a special offer for forum members - enter the promo code "free_hat" and you will receive a custom made fitted OPTIMA hat at the event. These are not your standard give away hats, but a stylish custom designed fitted cap. See press release below for ticket purchase instructions. See you in Pahrump!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEWS RELEASE

Media Contact:
Kristin Rogers
Olson PR
312-377-4139
[email protected]

OPTIMA® Ultimate Street Car Invitational Open to Spectators For the First Time

Highly anticipated event, now open to the public, will offer action-packed race entertainment and feature some of the biggest names in the performance automotive aftermarket industry

September 1, 2011 (MILWAUKEE) – This year, at the Fourth Annual OPTIMA® Ultimate Street Car Invitational, fans will be allowed at the center of the action for the first time ever. A limited number of 900 spectator tickets will be available for purchase and, the first 50 fans to purchase their tickets will receive a discounted rate.

The OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational, presented by K&N Filters and Wilwood Disc Brakes, occurs the first week in November immediately following the SEMA Show, the largest performance automotive aftermarket industry tradeshow, and has become a highly anticipated, international event among industry enthusiasts, manufacturers and media. The Invitational brings in some of the top automotive talent and highly modified vehicles, credible racing veterans and fresh talent with undiscovered street machines.

The Invitational will take place at Spring Mountain Motor Ranch, a state-of-the-art racing facility in Pahrump, Nevada. The track, located just 45 minutes west of downtown Las Vegas, is accessible for attendees of the SEMA Show, and is the perfect picturesque backdrop for one of the year’s most exciting race events.

The main race activity of the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational takes place on Saturday, November 5 and will offer something for every race fan with the BFGoodrich Hot Lap Challenge, Ridetech Autocross Challenge, Wilwood Disc Brakes Speed Stop Challenge, and the Raybestos Performance and Design Challenge. The Detroit Speed and Engineering Road Rally will occur the day before, following the close of the SEMA Show.

Spectators and fans can purchase tickets by visiting http://www.optimainvitational.com through November 4, 2011, or until sold out. The OPTIMA Ultimate Fan Special will offer the first 50 tickets for $25.00 each, then $30.00 USD for the remaining tickets.

Contest for Free Trip to Invitational

New this year is the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational T-shirt Design Contest. The contest, which starts on September 7, 2011, will last two weeks, running through September 21, 2011. The designer of the winning T-shirt design, which will be determined by the OPTIMA Facebook community, will have the opportunity to win a trip to the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational. The winner’s design will also be considered for use as this year’s official T-shirt. Participants must be 21 year of age or older to enter. Contest rules and information on how to submit T-shirt designs and how to vote for favorites will be available starting September 7 at http://www.facebook.com/optimabatteries. Fans are encouraged to begin work on their designs now, as the first five entries will receive a free OPTIMA-branded hat.

Sponsors of the 2011 OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational include the presenting sponsors, K&N Filters and Wilwood Disc Brakes, and the race event sponsors, including BFGoodrich, Ridetech, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Raybestos and Detroit Speed and Engineering.

For more information on the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational, please visit http://www.optimainvitational.com

About OPTIMA® Batteries

OPTIMA YellowTop®, RedTop® and BlueTop® batteries are available through leading battery distributors throughout the globe. Consumers should look for the unique colored top and six-pack design for which OPTIMA is known throughout the world. For the nearest retailer, consumers can also call 1-888-8OPTIMA (1-888-867-8462) or visit http://www.optimabatteries.com
OPTIMA batteries are manufactured by Johnson Controls, Inc. Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI - News) is the global leader that brings ingenuity to the places where people live, work and travel. By integrating technologies, products and services, we create smart environments that redefine the relationships between people and their surroundings. Our team of 140,000 employees creates a more comfortable, safe and sustainable world through our products and services for more than 200 million vehicles, 12 million homes and one million commercial buildings. Our commitment to sustainability drives our environmental stewardship, good corporate citizenship in our workplaces and communities, and the products and services we provide to customers. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com.
# # #

Gandalf
09-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Tickets odered - I'm there!

Gregg

SLO_Z28
09-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Bought my ticket! Cant wait!

BonzoHansen
09-02-2011, 06:05 PM
In like Flynn!!!!

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Rod
09-02-2011, 08:40 PM
sounds like fun, ordered a few tickets, didn't see a place to put in the free_hat code

SLO_Z28
09-02-2011, 10:11 PM
didn't see a place to put in the free_hat code

Me either?

BonzoHansen
09-03-2011, 06:45 AM
Click the link over the order button

Thank you come again.

Chucks73
09-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Ordered My 3 tickets yesterday. Been there for all the OUSCI so I not going to miss this one. But I guess I ordered to quick and missed out on the Free Hats. Get yout tickets NOW.

BonzoHansen
09-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Ordered My 3 tickets yesterday. Been there for all the OUSCI so I not going to miss this one. But I guess I ordered to quick and missed out on the Free Hats. Get yout tickets NOW.

Hey! your car is on my wall this month!

Chucks73
09-05-2011, 06:07 PM
LOL NastyZ28 Calendar COOL

rsk68
09-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm in, it's been a few years since my last one!

Rod
10-23-2011, 07:34 PM
still haven't seen the tickets I ordered? everyone else get theirs?

SLO_Z28
10-24-2011, 03:17 AM
still haven't seen the tickets I ordered? everyone else get theirs?

Nope, I was wondering the same thing?

ChevelleNV
10-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Nope, I was wondering the same thing?

They don't send them, you print them out from the website.

CRCRFT78
10-24-2011, 10:11 AM
You should've gotten a confirmation email with a link to print out your tix.