PDA

View Full Version : NE Georgia Swap Meet, this Saturday Sept. 3

Brad54
09-01-2011, 02:34 PM
@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 10pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } The North East Georgia Swap Meet is this Saturday,
September 3 at Lanier National Speedway in Braselton, Georgia. (BE SURE TO READ OUR NOTE AT THE BOTTOM REGARDING THE OCTOBER SHOW!)

The show goes on, rain or shine.
Gates open for vendor set-up at 7am, and open to the public at 8:30.
The show usually breaks up around 1 or 1:30, depending on when the vendors decide they’re tired of the heat.

Vendor spaces are $20 for as much space as you need. Bring in a pick-up truck or a semi-trailer--same price. (One vendor per space, please)

Spectator entry is still only $3.

Lanier National Speedway is located on Hwy. 53 in Braselton, Georgia, directly across the street from Road Atlanta, about 45 minutes south of the Carolina border on I-85.

Take I-85 to Exit 129. Turn West, go 4.5 miles.

For more information, call (706) 367-1360, or drop me an email.

Tell all your friends! Word of mouth is still the greatest advertising we do.

If you'd like to be added to our monthly email reminder list, contact me at: [email protected] ([email protected]), or call (706) 367-1360, and I will add you to our list.

The North East Georgia Swap Meet is held the first Saturday of every month, March thru November.

OCTOBER SHOW NEWS!
For the October show, we will be bumping our show back ONE WEEK, to the SECOND Saturday in October: October 8. This is to avoid a conflict with the Petit LeMans across the street at Road Atlanta.
Last year’s Petit LeMans was the biggest they’ve had, and it caused havoc for our show: it took over an hour to get from the interstate exit to Lanier Speedway, keeping away spectators and vendors alike. A lot of you made the effort, and it was still a decent show (surprisingly!) but we don’t want to go through that again.
So for October only, the swap meet will be held the SECOND Saturday of the month, rain or shine. Please tell your friends and get the word out.
-Brad