PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Results

HectorM52
08-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Hopefully Robert will get on here and post the actual results...but here is a list of the top 5 cars for today. Forgive me I don't know everyone's name. I can edit later.

1) 2007 Parnelli Jones edition Ford Mustang - Karl Dunn
2) 199X Honda Accord - Robert Scheitlin AKA RS Customs
3) 200X Honda S2000 - Jacob Volk
4) 1971 Plymouth Duster - Eric Wracker AKA 71duster
5) 1985 Chevy S10 - Adam Moore AKA HectorM52 :)

I apologize I don't know any further out. I'll try to upload a few pics if I get bored before I fall asleep. I'm beat.

SparkyRnD
08-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I'll have a few pictures and a few videos loaded shortly, and will add a link.

RS_Customs
08-06-2011, 06:37 PM
here is each session and the top 10 run offs.

Enjoy,

Robert

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/08/Session1-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/08/session2-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/08/Saturdaysession3-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/08/Top10runoffs-1.jpg

69rs
08-06-2011, 07:13 PM
See Adam, I left a hole in the top 5 for ya!

stage2ROUSH
08-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Hmmm a mustang in the top 5 again???? yep we ROCK !! looks like the track is ALOT of fun!!!

protouring70
08-07-2011, 05:29 AM
the mustang was bad!!!!!! it was like it was running on a rail!!!!

Oh, Adam got first in the TRUCK SERIES
This was a joke yesterday!!!! hahaha

GeoffP
08-07-2011, 05:58 AM
No kidding! Plus Karl was a great guy to talk with! :-)

JEFFTATE
08-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Hopefully Robert will get on here and post the actual results...but here is a list of the top 5 cars for today. Forgive me I don't know everyone's name. I can edit later.

1) 2007 Parnelli Jones edition Ford Mustang - Don't know his name

Karl Dunn was the owner / driver of the Parnelli Jones Mustang .
That car was bad !!

HectorM52
08-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Fixed!!

BlackFox89
08-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Hey guys! I had such a great time with this event and meeting everyone that I had to register with Pro-Touring so i could continue the fun! And to keep up with everyone! Thanks for putting on such a great event. The course was fantastic and fast even though it was fixed for that Parnelli Jones Stang ;) I don't think I've ever gotten my foxbody to lean that far over, that many times in one day. It's good to see two Mustangs in the top ten! haha!

racedaddy
08-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Thank Heaven Ford was able to pull it out over the imports. :)

stage2ROUSH
08-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Ok so what all was/is done to that stang?? I do believe the Parnelli jones aditon has a watts link, along with all the other saleen stuff, but..... I "thought" I saw"stranoparts" stuff also, so what ALL was done to it?? just curious.

dunnjun
08-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Kooks headers, cold air intake, reprogramed, from strano- steeda ultra lite springs, koni sport adjustable shocks, enki wheels, nitto nt05 tires 285/35/18 all the way around replaced the pirelli p-zero 275/35/19 frts and 275/40/19 rears saved approx 10lbs a wheel, and now i can carry one spare! The PJ has a stroked 4.6 to a 5.0 with forged pistons and rods, balanced and blue printed. I gained 30hp at the wheels after the mods, it really woke it up! last dyno was 351 at the rear. I like the smooth power it has, being naturally aspirated. I don't know what's next, but another 50hp sure would come in handy on the big tracks :-) and watts link. Your car looks great Scott, nice and low. What's it's story?

stage2ROUSH
08-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks its alot of fun and my dd.eibach pro-springs & sways front & rear, UMI adj upper& UMI non- adj lower control arms, and also their subframe connectors, steeda cold air /w SCT tune, strut bar, stock manifolds, pypes or-h pipe ,ford racing stingers mufflers,and steeda pullies, stock shocks ( about to go tokico D-specs, or koni yellows), and as always will do more when I get more ($$$$$$$$).

71duster
08-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Thank Heaven Ford was able to pull it out over the imports. :)

lol! just think,if he hadn't,a mopar would have been up there. that would have chapped some asses! maybe next year! you going to midwest karl?

dunnjun
08-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Scott that sounds Bad A**! Hopefully we'll get to run together sometime. I love Stangs!

Yeah Eric, I'm signed up. I can't get enough of this stuff! I sat out a bunch of events last year because I mistakenly thought I needed an old car to compete, and the T/A wasn't ready. Not this year, life's too short! I met a couple of other 1st timers last year that are going again. You said you were out of vacation time. Has that changed, I hope? You would love the autox track, it was huge. If anybody wants to meet in Nashville and caravan, let me know. The more the merrier.

71duster
08-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Scott that sounds Bad A**! Hopefully we'll get to run together sometime. I love Stangs!

Yeah Eric, I'm signed up. I can't get enough of this stuff! I sat out a bunch of events last year because I mistakenly thought I needed an old car to compete, and the T/A wasn't ready. Not this year, life's too short! I met a couple of other 1st timers last year that are going again. You said you were out of vacation time. Has that changed, I hope? You would love the autox track, it was huge. If anybody wants to meet in Nashville and caravan, let me know. The more the merrier.

well,i have some more vacation,but i screwed up on some scheduling of things. you're not going to believe this,but we have to go to northern ohio for my 2nd cousins wedding! if i would have known ahead of time,i would be racing! we are dedicated to it now since we rsvp'd. next year i am going to check the schedule a little closer. no big vacation next year and plenty of vacation time equals more racing!

protouring70
08-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Eric I enjoyed hanging out again this year, hopefully I will see you in PF.

71duster
08-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Eric I enjoyed hanging out again this year, hopefully I will see you in PF.

me to brent! hope all worked out with the beemer. i have to work that whole weekend of RTTH'S,so the duster will get a rest!

stage2ROUSH
08-14-2011, 07:57 PM

Sooo. are you going to be a RTTh's this year ???? would be really nice to have another "newer " stang running.

dunnjun
08-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Hey Steve, yeah I'm going, but I can only get away for the Saturday autox. I guess it doesnt really matter since we're just racing for fun. Look for the other old guy in the orange mustang. Happy BD by the way :-) I'll be looking for your Roush.

stage2ROUSH
08-17-2011, 09:05 PM
well it just an 05 Gt, not a ROUSH, that was what I had when I joined the site. but cool, see ya there !!