PDA

View Full Version : Coy's Customer Service... or lack of

The New Black
07-28-2011, 06:29 AM
Just to put it out there. I decided to buy some Black Chrome C-5's for the Chevelle from Coys. They were pretty fast (less than 48 hours) to answer my emails with questions about the rims. I gave them my timeline of when I needed them by (Aug 1st) and they could do it and said I should get the order in. They also told me that the wheels were in stock, so I assume they were just waiting for tires.

July 14th, made payment with paypal. Gave them specific instructions to let me know when they ship.

July 19th, hit a snag in the project. Had not received a shipping confirmation yet, so I emailed them to kill the order.

Today, July 28th, no reply, no shipping confirmation and no refund. After I sent 4 other emails asking what happened. I'm going to find a phone here in Afghanistan and call tonight.

I hate to blast a company like this, but it's extremely unprofessional. Not to mention, nine days late on a response after they have my money after they were quick to respond as a potential order was looming... that's just slimy.

So, they have nice rims... but buyer beware. I'm wondering how long it will be until I get my money back now.

Ishmael
07-28-2011, 06:34 AM
I'd be willing to bet your rims are already on their way.

armourmark
07-28-2011, 06:46 AM
I bought some wheels from Coy's about 4 years ago, so keep that in mind as I give my review. Coy's were one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. They promised my wheels in 2 weeks as they had them in stock. 6 weeks later I am leaving messages all over trying to figure out what was going on. Then one day, I have boxes show up-but only 3 of them. More calling and then I get a box delivered with the wrong wheel. I send it back (at my cost) and they send me the correct style in the wrong size. Then the circus continues. Needless to say, I would not recommend them to anyone.

andrewb70
09-08-2011, 06:18 AM
The original poster clearly said that he is in Afghanistan, so it might be a little more difficult to "just pick up a phone." I am closing this thread and if any relevant parties wish to make further posts, PM me.

Andrew