PDA

View Full Version : 1965 SS Chevelle

sevillaz28
07-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Hey all I have another car I'm letting go of.

1965 SS Chevelle/Malibu

The car originally was a small block manual car. This is a 138 car and was built in Fremont.
It has Bucket seats but I do not have a rear seat for it.
This is a great running and driving car. Currently has a 396 approx 45k, 4 speed Saginaw trans and Rebuilt 12 bolt 373 Posi rear and front power disk brakes and rear drum.
I have purchased many new parts and they all go with the car.
New front and rear windshields. All of the interior parts are new black. Door panels front and rear, carpet, seat recover kit, Headliner and headliner bows, dash pad, Full wiring harness, rear wheel patch panels, front Inner fender wheel wells. New Patriot ceramic coated headers. I also picked up a 1965 Muncie m20 that will go with the car. I have a rebuilt set of upper and lower control arms for the front. There is a little rust on the car but not much. Both of the rear wheel quarters have a little rust on the top of the outer well. There is a little rust on the right rear quarter the size of a half dollar and just behind the rear bumper. The floor, dash and trunk are rust free. The body is in really good shape. The wheels are almost new 17x8 TT-2s with very few miles on them. There may be a few things I'm leaving out so just ask questions if you need to.
This is a gret running/driving car and like my other post I'm only selling it to get another car from a friend. It has a clean clear title in my name.

I have about $16,800 in it the way it sits. I'm looking to get $13,000 for it.

Thanks and feel free to give me a call. John 510-867-1797

jfreakofkorn
08-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Pictures would help with the sale if you still have the car.....

sevillaz28
08-10-2011, 04:13 PM
I had pics up. The car is sold