PDA

View Full Version : WTB BBC Serpentine

BayouSS
07-21-2011, 08:47 PM
I am looking for a Billet Specialties, Front Runner, Concept One or March used serpentine assembly for my 572 BBC, power steering a must. PM me with any questions.

Note: Due to lack of space between the engine and radiator fans it must be the type that uses the short water pump.

TT302Z28
07-21-2011, 08:59 PM
I have a March under drive system (more power by slowing the accessories down) that I will be removing from my 496 next Sunday night. This is the billet bracket and pulley system with power steering, water pump and alt pulleys. The brackets are also billet and for the alt and power steering.

I have had no problems at all with this system spinning the snot out of the engine never a belt slip or problem. The only reason I'm removing it is to add A/C. With The addition of A/C you have to run different pulley rates. In the long run it is Almost the same price to buy a whole new system then to try and buy new pulleys and the March A/C kit as an add on.

If your interested I can take pictures before I remove the billet system. This is the serpentine belt system that uses a ribbed belt for the PS and one for the water pump and alt.

TT302Z28
07-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Sorry, double post

BayouSS
07-23-2011, 07:01 AM
Still looking.

BayouSS
07-28-2011, 04:57 AM
Still looking for a BBC serpentine if anybody has one.