PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the response Guys!

Bill Howell
07-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Between flying to Phoenix last week for Todd's memorial and driving to Day at the Strip event this pass weekend, I have not had time to check my registration numbers.
However, looking over them, we are FULL! Thanks so much to everyone that signed up and expect the same good time we always have. I am sorry if you missed this one, but we are always working on new events, so stay tuned. I do still have room for cruise and dinner if anyone is interested, and of course, spectators welcomed all weekend, but autocross training and autocross on Saturday is FULL so I have closed registration.
Thanks again for your continued support to this and all the events held across the country.

stage2ROUSH
07-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Thats great ! we had a blast at the 2nd RTTHs and can not wait to do this again !!!!!!!! plus hitting the big 50 next month. I'm hoping I'll get to stuff added/done to the stang before .hurry up Sept !!!!!!!!!!!!! your events rock Bill .

SicMonte
07-20-2011, 08:16 PM
wow...what happened?? I got my hotel about two months ago for this event...and now it looks like I missed registration. I got on the site tonight to check because I was wondering when it would open up...and bam...kicked in the groin big time.

I've been working working and working on my car to get it ready for this event...I even bought a trailer!!!!

Im just shocked and down right pissed that I had no idea that registration had even opened. When I called the host hotel to secure a room and they told me that only three rooms were left available I sent out a mass text warning people that they better get a room fast!! Im really upset.

I went to the RTMC event and volunteerd, which was fun, but not the same as participating in the event. I just dont know if I can make that long trip again to watch...#@$!%^&*@#

Bill Howell
07-20-2011, 08:23 PM
wow...what happened?? I got my hotel about two months ago for this event...and now it looks like I missed registration. I got on the site tonight to check because I was wondering when it would open up...and bam...kicked in the groin big time.

I've been working working and working on my car to get it ready for this event...I even bought a trailer!!!!

Im just shocked and down right pissed that I had no idea that registration had even opened. When I called the host hotel to secure a room and they told me that only three rooms were left available I sent out a mass text warning people that they better get a room fast!! Im really upset.

I went to the RTMC event and volunteerd, which was fun, but not the same as participating in the event. I just dont know if I can make that long trip again to watch...#@$!%^&*@#

Yeah, but if you drive, then I can't have my "good luck charm" as my rider...hahahaha
Larry did not send out a mass email about the event, it fills up too fast anyway.............

SicMonte
07-20-2011, 09:01 PM
eh...I just havent had the time to get on this site in the last couple weeks. Bad timing huh??

Bill if we go...I'll lend you Kim for a couple runs around the autocross course. Get your mind outa the gutter!!!!!!!!!

xxxturbo6
07-20-2011, 09:30 PM
eh...I just havent had the time to get on this site in the last couple weeks. Bad timing huh??

Bill if we go...I'll lend you Kim for a couple runs around the autocross course. Get your mind outa the gutter!!!!!!!!! Doug there are always cancellations where peoples cars aren't ready or work interferes so I would still come if I were you, it's a very good chance you will get a spot the last minute. I was really looking forward to having you and the car there!

Scot W.

SicMonte
07-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Doug there are always cancellations where peoples cars aren't ready or work interferes so I would still come if I were you, it's a very good chance you will get a spot the last minute. I was really looking forward to having you and the car there!

Scot W.

Don't worry.....worked some stuff out...talked to Kim...we will be there!!!

Tucks69
07-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Glad you are going to make it!

thomasmoto
07-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Man I wish I had known about this earlier. Hate I missed-it. Maybe I'll just drive-up and watch this time. I LOVE the dragon. In fact, that's us on dragon in my avatar.

SicMonte
08-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Glad you are going to make it!

Well actually I do not know what is going to happen as of right now.....

I have been having alot of re-occuring back problems this month that may lead to surgury. I am not sure if an autocross in my car would be a good thing to do with my current back situation. Im just not sure yet what is going to happen....I will keep you all posted.

RS_Customs
08-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Well actually I do not know what is going to happen as of right now.....

I have been having alot of re-occuring back problems this month that may lead to surgury. I am not sure if an autocross in my car would be a good thing to do with my current back situation. Im just not sure yet what is going to happen....I will keep you all posted.

You could at least come hang out, BS, and watch your GF autocross her car.

Robert

SicMonte
08-19-2011, 07:10 AM
I am thinking we will come and hang out...maybe volunteer again like we did at RTMC. I just don't know how my back will be at the time of the event...it is always up in the air.

RS_Customs
08-19-2011, 07:21 AM
I am thinking we will come and hang out...maybe volunteer again like we did at RTMC. I just don't know how my back will be at the time of the event...it is always up in the air.

Cool! I can show you how to do the timing so you can sit and I can go ride in cars and take pictures lol.

Robvert

SicMonte
08-25-2011, 07:49 PM
If I do bring the car...it will be trailered down. Rob you gonna help a cripple like me get the car off and back onto the trailer???

RS_Customs
08-26-2011, 07:41 AM
If I do bring the car...it will be trailered down. Rob you gonna help a cripple like me get the car off and back onto the trailer???

Oh I guess, lol. Just give me a call if you can't find me, I'm sure I will be running around.

Robert

protouring70
08-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Hey don't worry!!! I will help Robert with the car.....WE WILL BE VERY CAREFULL. WE WONT EVEN SPIN THE TIRES. Well, maybe a liittle donut or two or three....HAHAHA

RS_Customs
08-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Hey don't worry!!! I will help Robert with the car.....WE WILL BE VERY CAREFULL. WE WONT EVEN SPIN THE TIRES. Well, maybe a liittle donut or two or three....HAHAHA

Shhhhhhh, you can't warn him about things like that, he might not let us help, lol.

Robert

protouring70
08-30-2011, 08:41 AM
LOL I need to be a little more quiet!!!!!
Shhhhhhh, you can't warn him about things like that, he might not let us help, lol.

Robert

SicMonte
08-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Ok...this is the final decision.......

Kim and I will both be attending the event and Kim will be driving her 04 Mustang Cobra in the event. I really want to take my monte down but I just can't risk hurting my back. I need to let it rest for awhile and this event is just too soon. So I will be her "
"crew chief" during the event.