PDA

View Full Version : Powerblock Mag article up

Yard Dawg
07-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey guys,

First off, let me say that I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone at this inaugural event!
I've always loved enthusiasts that get out and enjoy their cars and you guys certainly do that and then some!!!

I know its been said before but I would like to offer my own special thanks to Mark Turner and Brian Finch for all the hard work and selfless efforts in making sure that everyone had a great time!
You guys Rock!

Thanks again, can't wait to do it again next year!

www.powerblockmag.com
Hope y'all like the article as much as I enjoyed shooting it and putting it together!!

Steve

JEFFTATE
07-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Nice article guys !
Thanks for posting .

protouring70
07-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Hey thats pretty cool!!!

Mike Holleman
07-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Now that's a cool way to do a mag. Well written and great photos as well.

Finch
07-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Article came out great Steve, We all really appreciate you taking the time to come hang out with us and help promote our little hobby. Next year you need to drive your car in the event........

wicked68
07-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Article came out great Steve, We all really appreciate you taking the time to come hang out with us and help promote our little hobby. Next year you need to drive your car in the event........

Ditto - thank you for showcasing us little guys!!! Its not often we get to be in print.

thedodgeboys
07-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Very nice, when will this air on the power block ?

Hey guys,

First off, let me say that I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone at this inaugural event!
I've always loved enthusiasts that get out and enjoy their cars and you guys certainly do that and then some!!!

I know its been said before but I would like to offer my own special thanks to Mark Turner and Brian Finch for all the hard work and selfless efforts in making sure that everyone had a great time!
You guys Rock!

Thanks again, can't wait to do it again next year!

www.powerblockmag.com
Hope y'all like the article as much as I enjoyed shooting it and putting it together!!

Steve

Yard Dawg
07-24-2011, 06:58 PM

Thanks.
Thoroughly enjoyed myself!
As far as driving my car, watching you guys having such a good time has really lit the fire to get mine out there again!
(Had to put it (autoxing) aside about 12 years ago when my 1st kid was born)

I'll find out when I get back in town.
Me and the family are currently enjoying the peace and quiet of the West Virginia mountains for a few days!
Finally picked up some free WIFI and jumped on here to check out the thread! :bananna2:

Thanks again guys!

Tricky
07-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Just saw my truck in the article (awesome), and yes us truck guys do have something to prove that's why we are building a similar truck with an LS-1/ tremec 6spd with some prototype suspension components. After we build the 56 chevy car with LS/6spd. The event has spoiled me, nothing like driving on the same track that NASCAR cars use.

Tricky
07-29-2011, 08:31 PM
Just saw my truck in the article (awesome), and yes us truck guys do have something to prove that's why we are building a similar truck with an LS-1/ tremec 6spd with some prototype suspension components. After we build the 56 chevy car with LS/6spd. The event has spoiled me, nothing like driving on the same track that NASCAR cars use.

Yard Dawg
08-01-2011, 10:12 AM

Looks like its scheduled to air Oct 22-23.

Sounds awesome!
Look forward to seeing it out when you get it finished!

Steve

wiedemab
08-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Very Cool! My Goofy arse is in two of the pics from Advanced Plating - - Ha!

Cuzidid
08-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Steve,

Really appreciate you coming out to cover RTMC...it was absolutley a great time. I have signed up for PowerBlock subscription.

Brad

dunnjun
08-04-2011, 03:37 PM
The article was fantastic! That's a great way to do a magazine! Thanks

Yelcamino
08-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Great article! It really shows us using our cars like they were meant to be used!