PDA

View Full Version : Holley LS Fest 2011 Is Coming Up!!!

MilesSpeed
07-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Hey guys! Just wanted to stop in and post up about Holley's LS Fest in Bowling Green, KY.

It's this coming September 9-11 and is sure to be a blast!

The Holley LS Fest is a celebration of everything and anything powered by the incredible GM LS engine! If an LS based engine is powering your ride or if you are considering a swap to LS power, this is your event! Race cars, street rods, muscle cars, trucks, late models - you name it, if it is being powered by an LS there will be something here for you! Take part in our drag race, autocross, 0-60-0 speed stop challenge, show-n-shine and more. Event/class champions will be crowned as well as an overall event champion for those that want to compete in multiple events. All to be held at Holley's home town track – the historic and beautiful Beech Bend Raceway Park. Check out the rest of this site and make plans to join us!

See more at http://www.holley.com/LSFest/

https://www.pro-touring.com/images/misc/pencil.png

BAD_EFX
07-19-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm thinking about going this year. Anyone else planning on making the trip. Not sure if I'll drive my car out or not.. too much time off work to drive there and back, but I'm thinking I'll fly in to check it out this year and drive out next year.

Jesse@SDPC
07-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Its getting close to the 2nd Annual 2011 Holley LS Fest. On Sept 10th GM Performance Parts along with Scoggin-Dickey Performance Parts (SDPC) will be catering a BBQ supper free of charge for all event participants...

Time- 6:00 pm
Where- at the track
Who- all persons that have entered an event will eat for free with the proof of event entry
Any others that will be joining the racers will be charged $5.00 per plate

We will be holding the track open late so everyone gets a chance to eat. This will give the GM Performance parts and SDPC crew time to get to meet you and say thank you for taking the time to make the event.....We are looking forward to a huge turn out..

YancyJohns
07-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Liz,
Brian Finch and myself will be going and can't wait!!!! Awesome event last year!!!!!

BulldawgMusclecars
08-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Looking forward to it Liz!