PDA

View Full Version : New Forgeline GWC3 wheels is here

ProdigyCustoms
06-30-2011, 09:28 AM
The Brand New GWC3 is the next revolution of the super popular WC3.

The new GWC3 is made with Forgeline's new ultra strong and lightweight I bean spoke technology. The GWC3 comes standard with hidden hardware but is also available with exposed hardware.

Prodigy Customs made a special pre release purchase commitment on multiple sets of GWC3's so we could offer special pricing and get some of these wheels out there and on Pro Touring Cars.

Call for pricing

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

toofun
07-03-2011, 04:12 AM
Hey,

Love the look! How much for a set with Matted black centers and polished outer lips? I have a 68 camaro with discs in the front, 9 inch stock length rear with drum brakes and minitubs? Looking for the biggest combo I can fit on that. I like it with the hidden hardware. Also what is the lead time?

Mark
TOOFUN

icemanrd19
07-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Damn good looking rim. I just cant decide what i want to put on my car

ErikLS2
07-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Killer wheel Frank...........you want those Rushforths back?

DJenkins
07-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Custom back spacing?

ProdigyCustoms
07-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Sure, what do you need?

Erik Beckett
08-26-2011, 04:18 AM
Have Frank,

Thanks for talking to me on the phone yesterday. I tried emailing you just seem to having some difficulties getting them to you. you replied and said there was just a line though it. Anyways, are the DS3's part of your sale? I would like a quote on 18x8's for the front and 18x12's for the rear. I would like alot of lip if possible. I like bling as well, can I get a chrome hoop as well. If not polished will do with a matte titanium center. I will be minitubbing and Glink. Also I need another radiator as well. Can you PM me a price for all the above?

Thanks, Erik