PDA

View Full Version : C4 Vette for Parts?? What to do?? 386LT4, Dana 44 4:11 Gears, etc..

Stevesvt
06-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Well, first I'm new here so hello and thanks for providing us all with this forum. I've been toying what to do with one of my projects I kinda lost interest in. I have a 92 Vette, got it in 2008, hardly drove it since...maybe 6K miles. Anyways, it's an Opti Spark car, so those in the know...need I say more? But, it did give me good service until about a year and a half ago. The one thing the builder didn't do right (he even said so) was go coil-on-plug...Delteq...whatever. Long story short, I'm just kinda tired of it.
It's got good/great parts and selling said parts wpuld help fund other projects, including the dinner table one. I like that one. If I could part out the suspension and then go from there...might be a few bucks...eBay, well that's always an option. But, I know there's gotta be somebody who would really desire some of these parts...all of it has low miles, misc. parts replaced, etc...not JUNK. I have files of receipts. DANA 44, 4:11 gears, 386 ci motor, dyno over 500 HP, etc...cosmetically, it's OK, not garbage, just never the strong point so to speak. If I could sell some of the "larger" parts, make a few bucks, maybe keep some...eBay the small stuff..I think I'd be happy. I just don't want to put $$ into the car, in this economy, don't make sense OTHER than to trade for some thing else. I think I even have a potential trade for the motor for a nice truck...if u see my viewpoint. Any input is appreciated, I need to pooh or get off the pot.