PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Camaro SS - Supercharged - 11K miles - Manual

Nine Ball
06-18-2011, 04:08 PM
I've listed my 2010 Camaro SS coupe on ebay. Reserve is set at $39,500 - and I'll sell it for that amount unless the bidding goes beyond reserve price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290579148152

Anyone shopping for a new Camaro should take a look at this one, it would cost you much more to duplicate.

Thanks,
Tony

NJSPEEDER
06-18-2011, 04:11 PM
What inspired the sale Tony? Getting a new toy to replace it?

GLWS

-Tim

Nine Ball
06-19-2011, 04:58 AM
Already have the new toy, a 2011 Camaro SS convertible. We built the car in 1 month, it was featured in the Magna Charger booth on Power Tour.
http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/ynotdv8/2011%20Camaro%20Vert/

Tony

Off Duty
06-19-2011, 05:45 AM
Your vert is outstanding!!

While I'm still not sold on the new Camaro yet, if I every come around, that's what it'd be!

My last Camaro (2000 Z28) was a vert.
Going to wait and see how the new one's hold together as compared to the 4th gens?
When the results are in and the price comes down a bit, who knows? :)

The bigger problems for me with the vert is:
1) I'm bald and the sun in Fla is a beotch! Hows the buffeting and vortices behind the windshield? Lost a couple of caps to the 4th gen and in my targa top vette:(
2) Top always leaked in the rain:(
3) Wife doesn't like having the top down for much the same reason. I could get another wife, but the cost would be prohibitive (lol).

Sorry for the hijack......beautiful car, and good luck with the sale of the last one.

Nine Ball
06-19-2011, 09:10 AM
In the new convertible, there is not much buffeting in the front seats at all, but the rear seat passengers take a wind beating on the highway. Putting the side windows up fixes that though. No leaks so far on this one, and it rained HARD for a few hours during Power Tour (as usual). I also had a 2002 Camaro convertible, we always try to keep one drop top around.

68Formula
06-19-2011, 10:08 AM
3) Wife doesn't like having the top down for much the same reason. I could get another wife, but the cost would be prohibitive (lol).

If you do decide on another wife, I suggest a European. They don't mind having the top down so much from what I hear.

Off Duty
06-20-2011, 09:24 AM
If you do decide on another wife, I suggest a European. They don't mind having the top down so much from what I hear.

LOL-I'll keep that in mind.
Frankly, next time, I'll rent (lol).