PDA

View Full Version : 95 mustang swapped into a 69

Its stock
06-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 69 Mustang roller as well as a 95 mustang with a fuel injected 302 and T56 swapped into it. I am trying to put as many interior panels in the 69 as will fit decently with minor modifications as well as the engine and trans. If anyone has done a similar swap can they please give me some suggestions on what swaps over (interior panels, wiring, dash, seats,etc) as well as any issues they ran into as far as fitment, wiring, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Fernando

novaderrik
06-15-2011, 10:42 PM
that seems like one of those things where you will have to make it up as you go along.. the motor and trans are a bolt in deal with the proper mounts and a front sump oil pan, but everything else will be a custom one off thing that will wind up looking and feelign weird when it's done. the newer interior just never look right in the older cars.

Its stock
06-16-2011, 06:51 AM
Thank you. I already ordered an early front sump pan. I just need a set of longtubes for it. It has trickflow heads on it and not sure what headers will bolt up to the TFS heads and still clear the towers and T56. Sorry I dont know to much about Fords I'm a Mopar/GM guy.