PDA

View Full Version : Drift Camaro

gchandler
06-20-2005, 11:35 PM
We took the car out again this weekend and I have a new video up on the site.

drift.hotrodhomepage.com/videos.htm (http://drift.hotrodhomepage.com/videos.htm)

JamesD
06-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Looks pretty fun, what kind of wheels are those?

956G-Malibu
06-22-2005, 12:13 AM
U gonna compete in some future Formula D rounds or any D1 Grandprix events?.....looks awesome by the way.......expect to see it soon in action

gchandler
06-26-2005, 08:54 AM
the wheels are made by circle racing.

vanzuuk1
06-26-2005, 02:20 PM
I really enjoy your videos, thanks. Just suppose I had a small block / t350 tranny and a stock 10 bolt. What would I have to do to take it to a drift event just to have some fun? I am curious what temporary changes I could make without making the car undriveable on the street when I am done? If there is a link just direct me there, thanks.

jeffandre
06-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Those drift videos are cool, especially the interior shot with driver explanations of the major pieces of equipment in use. The videos reminded me loosely of driving the Malibu Grand Prix karts in Oakland many years ago. My buddy told me to leave the gas pedal mashed the entire lap, just stab the brakes before the turns and slide through them. It was exactly like the drifting videos except I sucked at first. They were going to kick me off the track but I figured out how to control the slide with some finesse and they let me stay. It was the most fun I have ever had driving anything, but it was stressful as you could not relax for a second on that tight track. Thanks for bringing back the great memories!!!

Orngcrush69
06-28-2005, 07:04 PM
You guys have a lot of work in that car!!! Great job!!! It looks like you're having a ball!!! That is a great video and a sweet car!!! Thanx for sharing!!!