PDA

View Full Version : M21 needed asap near willow spri gs / SoCal!!

Chad-1stGen
06-11-2011, 11:40 AM
EDIT: This was posted 6/11. I would edit the title to show that a trans was found and this is not longer an "emergency" situation if I could.

Dave broke his trans and is willing to throw another under the car if he can find one locally.

Call me nine one six - 812 - two oh eight oh

Thanks

Chad-1stGen
06-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Update. M21 found and being installed track side as we speak.

Gitter Dun
06-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Good news.

DFRESH
06-11-2011, 06:12 PM
R U sure it's not the water pump shaft? LOL

Chad-1stGen
06-11-2011, 08:08 PM
R U sure it's not the water pump shaft? LOL

Hahaha. Nice Doug. Btw stop ignoring my texts lol. You need to take a break from partying sometime!

DFRESH
06-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Sorry brother---I do remember you sent me a text---Lunch this week then? Btw-----great job getting a cover shoot---Dave told me you are popular with the Magazines----sounds like you and Hollywood are two of a kind.

Chad-1stGen
06-12-2011, 12:04 PM
heh. We'll see. I still don't believe it so I'm trying to stay pessimistic and not get my hopes up lol. It will be real when I see something in print. Until then I continue my just another red Camaro mentality.

Though I've spent the last 4.5 hours detailing the car and I'm maybe halfway done. God I hate this part of owning a nicer car! This will be the best my car has looked except for when I first got it on the road i think. I used a liberal dose of goo gone stuff to remove about a tire's worth of rubber marks from track days. Amazing what a coat of wax will do too. I've got a pretty good reflection type of shine going :)