PDA

View Full Version : RTMC Top Ten Times

Finch
06-01-2011, 07:34 AM
There was some great competition at this event and the energy during the top ten shootout for the Autocross had everyone pumped. I will get the other times in a spreadsheet and posted soon but thought everyone would like to see the top ten from each segment.

Ron.in.SoCal
06-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Way to go Billy Utley! An impressive overall #2 against the big names...:thumbsup:

(and his car is beyond cool!)

Biodds
06-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Hello Brian,

Thanks for an awesome weekend! My daughter and I had a great time with all the people we met and the really cool cars. You know we trailered all the way from San Antonio for this event, our first one. I know my tires are technically in the outlaw class but really- how much difference is there between a 180 and a 200 treadwear. Would you please make another list with the times of all 57 cars including the times and the year, make and model of car. I think everyone would like to see this. An asterisk can be placed next to the cars with treadwear below 200. Thanks in advance.

Flash68
06-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Way to go Billy Utley! An impressive overall #2 against the big names...:thumbsup:

(and his car is beyond cool!)

Love his Nova.... so since he was 2nd behind Kyle overall (vendor), does that mean he gets to go to Optima again?

wiedemab
06-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Love his Nova.... so since he was 2nd behind Kyle overall (vendor), does that mean he gets to go to Optima again?

My understanding is - -- - - RTT events are a "no vendor class" event. The optima invite went to Kyle. For future events, if he wins it will go to the next in line. The same with anyone else that already has an invite.

pharmd
06-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah, a notation as to make model and year of car would be nice...kinda like putting a name with a face.

JEFFTATE
06-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Hello Brian,

Thanks for an awesome weekend! My daughter and I had a great time with all the people we met and the really cool cars. You know we trailered all the way from San Antonio for this event, our first one. I know my tires are technically in the outlaw class but really- how much difference is there between a 180 and a 200 treadwear. Would you please make another list with the times of all 57 cars including the times and the year, make and model of car. I think everyone would like to see this. An asterisk can be placed next to the cars with treadwear below 200. Thanks in advance.

ditto on this .

71duster
06-06-2011, 12:28 PM
when are ALL the track times going to be posted? i am sure alot of us are patiently(so far)waiting.

wicked68
06-06-2011, 03:57 PM
the road course was a lot of fun. While I did not get to finish in my car - I was happy to get timed in a car and see how I stack up against some of the best. I will take my 73.75 - it lets me bechmark that I am improving - I dont get times in the HPDE sessions usually and you cant really see how you stack up against guys like kyle and brian in amazing cars.

Lots o fun!

Biodds
07-04-2011, 06:04 AM
Jeff, Which car were you in when you ran the 73.75? What happened to your Mustang? And, isn't your Mustang running R1 tires? Awesome car BTW