PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Gateway Classic Mustang

dunnjun
05-31-2011, 12:57 PM
It's been almost a year since I got to hang with the Pro-Touring Crowd, and a nicer group of people would be hard to find. This event just reinfored what I came away from MMCC thinkin. That your'er not gonna find a better group of people to hang with, anywhere. It was all fun and games saturday, when everything was running right. But, in the 2nd session, on the big track Sunday, I killed a tire and wheel, and I didn't have a spare. :spank2: Since I was one of the few FORD drivers:cheers: at the event, my options were limited. But Jason Childress and the Gateway Classic Mustang guys immediately got my back. Jason I can't thank you enough. Ya'll spent hours messing with me and my problem, that you could have spent focusing on the event. If it were not for you, and your crew, I would not have gotten to get back to Memphis to spend Memorial Day with the family; and I'd probably still be in Nashville. I'd also like to thank all the great people in the pits that took time away from their day to try to help me get rollin again. Thank you all! I hope I get to repay the favor!

Thanks Karl

JEFFTATE
05-31-2011, 01:09 PM
The Gateway guys were cool to hang out with .
I REALLY like the Bullitt Mustang they had with them .

dunnjun
05-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah, the Bullit looked bad-a! I'd love to have me one of those for the next event! Oh Yeah while I'm thanking, thanks Brian, Bill, Carbon Customs, DSE, BFG, Specter, Air Ride, Gateway Classic Mustangs, and everyone else involved for a fantatic event. Great Job!

BossaNova
05-31-2011, 01:44 PM
I never really thought of myself as a Ford guy before, but that Bullitt was HOT!

JEFFTATE
05-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Was Chad McQueen there ???
I thought I saw him ..