PDA

View Full Version : RTMC - Some photos from Saturday and a great time!

89 RS
05-28-2011, 07:52 PM
I wanted to thank everyone involved in making the Run to Music City happen, especially Bill Howell and Brian Finch. My wife is having to work all weekend, so I was not able to actually participate in the actual event. There was no way I was going to miss out though, so I went today as a spectator with my 3 year old son to watch the autocross action. I can say that when my son was born three years ago, I always hoped there would be a day where he would understand my passion for cars and the bonds/relationships that are created. Well, today was that day. I had one of the most fun days with my son since he was born, and he equally as well had a great time. I had to pry him away when it was time to leave, awesome feeling! I recognized a lot of people from the pro-touring forums and magazines as well. Everybody there was having a great time, and it was great to be around people like that. I should have introduced myself to Bill as he asked my son if he was having fun, to which my son replied -yeah!. Again, thanks for everybody who drove their g-machines, to the volunteers and organizers of the event. One of the best days I have spent with my son and hopefully in the near future I will be out there running my Camaro.

dropit69
05-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Thats awesome ..didnt get to meet ya but i am in the first pic on left 73 RS ....was an awesome event..glad your son enjoyed it too..

Ron Fox
05-30-2011, 05:05 PM
The 1st RTMC was a great event. Lots of nice rides and people. Seeing the cars run on the SuperSpeedWay makes me want to turn my '69 Bird into a full blown track car!

JEFFTATE
05-30-2011, 06:01 PM
That Superspeedway was the Shizzle !
You don't need a full-on track car .
Just hop up your car and come on down ..
It was so fun !