PDA

View Full Version : 25% Off & Free Shipping For Memorial Day!!

Route 66 Motorsports
05-27-2011, 08:25 AM

With Over 35 Years Experience in Building and Painting Some of the Finest Rides and Spending Thousands Of Hours Detailing Them to Keep Every One of These Premium Cars Looking Their Absolute Best. I Learned Long Ago What Really Worked And What Did Not. I Found That Most Car Care Products Were Just Mass Produced And Did Not Do What They Said They Could. These Products Were Sold Anywhere by Anyone - That Just Wasn't Good Enough For Me. So With My Passion And Motivation For Building One Of A Kind Cars From A Young Age And Throughout A Lot Of Trial And Error, I Have Formulated Some Of The Very Best And Easiest To Use Detailing Products On The Market Today. Every Product Can Be Used On A Variety Of Vehicles From Classic Muscle Cars, Modified Sports Cars, Imports, And Even Your Everyday Driver. My Determination And Devotion In Developing These Products Stems From My Love For All Cars And Carries Through In Every Aspect Of The Product Line.

I Invite You To Try My Car Care Products For Yourself. Route 66 Exotic Coatings Car Care Line Has High Quality Interior And Exterior Detailing And Cleaning Products. From Compounds, Polishes, Glazes, Waxes, Sealants, And Conditioners. All Products Are Made In The USA. My Guarantee Is Simple. If They Are Not The Best You Have Ever Used, Give Me A Call, And I Will Personally Buy Them Back. I Hope You Enjoy Keeping Your Ride Looking Absolutely The Best It Can, Just As We Do At Route 66 Exotic Coatings.
Just Remember Go Fast Look Good With Route 66 Exotic Coatings.

Bill Jelinek, Owner

Save 25% & Receive FREE SHIPPING
On Everything In The Store
Just Enter The Promotion Code MEM25
(Code Is Case Sensitive)

Visit Route 66 Exotic Coatings & Save Big (http://www.rt66wax.com)