PDA

View Full Version : South Dakota?

Trevon
05-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Saw a two year old thread about someone in South Dakota looking for a lawyer here, but I just want to see if there are any other in South Dakota here... The car/racing scene is ... lacking. However I did just discover some possible (easy -- parking lots mostly) autocrosses here :drive2: None scheduled at the moment, but these are all nearly completely populated by 4 cylinder FWD cars...I would love to show some of them what a near stock (for now) 3500+ lb '78 WS6 with a 7.5L can do! :drive: :1st: Would love to go to an event with some other muscle!

Please let me know if your out there..if auto x'ing isn't your thing I would just like to meet some other people with nice cars just for cruising or something. :woot:

PT Sportwagon
11-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Trevor, are you east or west river? I know that there is an autocross series in Rapid city every summer. I think Souix Falls has one too.

Tim

olason
11-19-2011, 12:06 PM
I am in North Dakota on the eastern side in the valley. I have been told about badlands scca I believe they have auto-x in all the major ND cities/towns.

Trevon
11-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Trevor, are you east or west river? I know that there is an autocross series in Rapid city every summer. I think Souix Falls has one too.

Tim

I'm west river, and the one I participated in was in Rapid City. You are correct, there are some in Sioux Falls too.

Flash68
11-21-2011, 01:36 PM
I am from South Dakota -- born and raised -- and I am here now for the holiday week... and it is damn cold and snowy! LOL

PT Sportwagon
01-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Trevon, That is the one I am thinking of. I know a few of the guys that usually run that series. There is a couple of guys that run V8s in that series too. I spent a few years in Rapid before moving down here. get back as often as I can.

Tim