PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure If I Am Going To Make It To RTMC

Mike Norris
05-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Hey All,

My wife, Sharron, had her tonsils out on Monday and still pretty sore as of this Thursday morning. That coupled with missing work in the shop Monday and Tuesday with a shop full of work and it seems that the trip down may not be possible.

Sharron says she will be fine and just to go, but I will play it day to day and see. Hopefully I can at least come down Sat AM and see everyone. I know a couple folks also wanted a little tuning attention also and I feel bad that I may not be there for y'all.

Anyhow, we will see. If I do not make it, I know everyone will have a great time. Good luck to everyone.

Mike Norris

tazzz25906112
05-26-2011, 04:12 AM
Hey Mike do what you need to buddy and pass along our best wishes to Sharron for us all,,,,, family first pal......

wiedemab
05-26-2011, 06:39 AM
Sorry to hear you may miss the event, but there are more important things - -- - I have to remind myself of that at times. ;)

I hope your wife is feeling better.

71duster
05-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Hey All,

My wife, Sharron, had her tonsils out on Monday and still pretty sore as of this Thursday morning. That coupled with missing work in the shop Monday and Tuesday with a shop full of work and it seems that the trip down may not be possible.

Sharron says she will be fine and just to go, but I will play it day to day and see. Hopefully I can at least come down Sat AM and see everyone. I know a couple folks also wanted a little tuning attention also and I feel bad that I may not be there for y'all.

Anyhow, we will see. If I do not make it, I know everyone will have a great time. Good luck to everyone.

Mike Norris

oh man that sucks! i had my tonsils taken out when i was 39 and it SUCKED big time! sorry you can't make it and hope the wife gets better.

Mike Norris
05-27-2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the support folks and Sharron appreciates the well wishes.

It looks like I will be able to make the trip after all. A lot got done in the shop and Sharron feels pretty well now. Plus she is saying that I should just go and she will be fine. Plan is to leave early and get down that way by 10-11 AM as long as she feels well enough when it comes time to leave.

So hopefully I will see y'all tomorrow some time.

Mike Norris

andrewb70
05-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Glad you made it! It was great seeing you Mike.

Andrew