PDA

View Full Version : A different shcok relocate kit

zuess4u
05-23-2011, 08:19 AM
I didnt get anyones opinion on this, well because this thing just makes sense for this build.

Relocates shocks in board of frame rails

hides the shock mount in the bump of the trunk

Upper shock mount is MAYBE 1.5 lower then stock, might give more of a shock selection once lowered, as opposed to say like a CE shock mount, which lowers the upper mount a good 4", then if you lowered your car, you may be pressed in finding a shock that works.

Comes with two different degreed cups, one at 80 and one at 85 degrees, I think the 85 is used when your lower shock mounts are in the stock location.

Anyway this thing seems to cover some rear issues that many of you have had in the past years. take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks Bob 623-326-8478

MrQuick
05-23-2011, 08:28 AM
looks good bob, we did a similar mount for a nova and it showed to be a strong area. Any plans for a coil over version?

zuess4u
05-23-2011, 08:33 AM
thanks a bunch,

and no plans for a coil over version as of yet...I swear..by next month ill exspose the rest of the goodies and become a sponsor here..just waiting for a few things....did I ever mention how messy lizard skin can be...lol...good lord.

John Wright
05-23-2011, 08:35 AM
Had to turn my monitor upside down to see the pics....j/k....looks good

zuess4u
05-23-2011, 08:43 AM
LOL...thanks John, that spinny thing is a blessing and a curse....everytime it gets turnned its like...OHHH I didnt see that, or 5lbs of dirt and sand appears out of no where, when you thought had it all gone...awsome...lol