PDA

View Full Version : anyone eles waiting for tyler to ship out there e brake kit?

DCx
08-31-2004, 01:44 AM
Any one else order a lokar e brake mount kit from tyler (teetoe_jones)? I placed my order before this site changed to the new board. I just check my online bank statement and the check i wrote him was cleared on the 13th of this month. I have had a few e mailes back and forth saying they would be shipped out soon, and that a computer crash lost all shipping records. I then provided my address two more times with a few " have you shipped" e mails. I stopped getting responses from him. Figured if he didnt get any of my emails he could see this here.

Justin ([email protected])

TitoJones
08-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Sorry for the long delay. There are still 4 of you that haven't gotten your parts.

I had an issue with the cable anchor brackets having an incorrect curve to them, so they wouldn't fit the contour of the tunnel. I have them in hand and I am shipping my remaining orders tonight.
Sorry for the long delay, I'm usually better at getting my products out on time.
You should also have an Email stating the same thing.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Tyler

LowBuckX
08-31-2004, 09:10 AM
Its always worth the wait to et the correct part.. :headbang:

DCx
08-31-2004, 12:16 PM
Thanks Tyler. didnt mean to bother. I am looking forward to getting the it. I have always wanted a hand operated e brake long before the mule was built, but never knew how to mount it. thanks again.

Justin

Fluid Power
09-02-2004, 05:50 PM
These ship yet Tyler?????

Darren

TitoJones
09-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Yes, all remaining orders went out on Tuesday.

Tyler