PDA

View Full Version : Camaro,Chevelle and Nova Show

Bill Howell
06-16-2005, 05:02 PM
It is a never ending carshow here this time of year. This weekend is the Camaro, Chevelle and Nova show. I thought I would mention in case anyone is this way and wants something to do.

TUBED
06-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Bill,
How many cars show up for the actual show, I know there's quite a few parked here to there or are running around. How much has it grown in the last few years? Thanks for any input. Gerald

Bill Howell
06-16-2005, 07:05 PM
There are quite a few cars at the different hotels, especially the mountian breeze. I will check tommorrow and post the number if I can find out anything. This has never been a huge show but is definately growing every year since they moved to the Music Road Hotel. As you probably know the big Chevelle show was in Nashville last weekend so I think many just come over, vacation during this week and attend this show this weekend.

Bill Howell
06-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Gerald,
Sorry it has taken so long for me to get down there. They had about 75-80 cars at the actual show. However, there are about 1000 or so cars in town at the various hotels this weekend. No other show was advertised but they seem to be everywhere today. The show had some killer cars displayed, however too many trailer queens for me. I want to see some tire smoke myself :3gears: LOL

1981silverz28
06-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Yeah lots of tire smoke . Hopefully you'll see some next weekend!!!!!!!!