PDA

View Full Version : Chevellabration 2011

tommycomfort
04-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Anyone else attending the all Chevelle show in Goodlettsville, Tennessee? We're planning on being there with our 66 and 64 wagon.

June 9-11, 2011

73z-6sp
04-28-2011, 05:50 PM
ghb mk

analyte
04-28-2011, 06:16 PM
I'll be there, though the Chevelle won't make it this year.... :(

I'm looking forward to meeting you and checking your car out in person.

Kerry

tommycomfort
04-28-2011, 06:41 PM
No power tour? I wanted to do the tour this year but it isnt going to happen. I was hoping I'd see you in Indy! Maybe next year. Where is Goodlettsville?

Goodlettsville is just north of Nashville. We'll still be in Indy to check things out during the Power Tour stop.

tommycomfort
04-28-2011, 06:46 PM
I'll be there, though the Chevelle won't make it this year.... :(

I'm looking forward to meeting you and checking your car out in person.

Kerry

Make sure you find us Kerry. I'll have to leave Friday night to come back to Indiana for National Guard stuff, but the rest of the family will be sticking around.
Tom

Mike Holleman
04-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Make sure you find us Kerry. I'll have to leave Friday night to come back to Indiana for National Guard stuff, but the rest of the family will be sticking around.
Tom

How in the world do you fit all these events in? It is all I can do to make Nashville and Gingerman. Of course I do have a bit more of a drive to those two. I would have liked to do some of the PT this year but just could not see how to pull it off. And I'm missing a NASA RA event for Gingerman. There's either too many events or not enough weekends. And I am a long time ACES member and never made it to Chevellebration. Autobe horsewhipped for that.

Derek69SS
04-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Next year...

tommycomfort
04-30-2011, 12:21 AM
How in the world do you fit all these events in? It is all I can do to make Nashville and Gingerman. Of course I do have a bit more of a drive to those two. I would have liked to do some of the PT this year but just could not see how to pull it off. And I'm missing a NASA RA event for Gingerman. There's either too many events or not enough weekends. And I am a long time ACES member and never made it to Chevellebration. Autobe horsewhipped for that.

I was thinking the same thing about you and all the NASA stuff you do... We were thinking we would go to GG Nashville, RTMC and CB, but with fuel prices up we'll have to pear down our schedule a little.
We've been going to CB since the wagon was drivable and Deb and the kids even took it down while I was out of the country. We might have given up on the event, but we still have a lot of friends that attend and now with the auto-x it makes for a good time.

tommycomfort
04-30-2011, 12:22 AM
Next year...

Holding you to that! :)

highschool70ss
04-30-2011, 06:02 PM
I am in the middle of a ls swap and getting close but running out of time. I am going to try and make it down for a day or two even if I don't get the car ready. I will look you up and check out your ls swap.

tommycomfort
05-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Right around the corner and our 66 and wagon survived Run To Music City last weekend so we're now looking forward to Chevellabration and the auto-x.
Tom