PDA

View Full Version : Dukes of Hazzard Jessica Simpson video

patriot68
06-16-2005, 07:04 AM
http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/JessicaSimpson/video/JessicaSimpson_Boots_RoughVidFull_300.asx

good car wash scene at the end

CAMAROBOY69
06-16-2005, 07:22 AM
WOW very nice car wash scene at the end!!! :bsjerk: :bsjerk: :bsjerk: :yum: :yum: :eek:

Travis B
06-16-2005, 07:23 AM
I saw this on MTV last night! She is very hot but I don't know that I can honestly say I would want my wife doin that maybe it's just me....I guess i wouldn't mind tryin it out for awhile! :jump:

Steve1968LS2
06-16-2005, 08:01 AM
I saw this on MTV last night! She is very hot but I don't know that I can honestly say I would want my wife doin that maybe it's just me....I guess i wouldn't mind tryin it out for awhile! :jump:

Jessicas paycheck would help you get over it ;)

She just might upstage the General Lee.. naaaaa

Travis B
06-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Jessicas paycheck would help you get over it ;)

She just might upstage the General Lee.. naaaaa

I guess you are right dollar signs always make things better

Steve you have a PM

69rs
06-16-2005, 08:45 AM
The first thing she did in the video was OPEN THE DOOR on the General! Bad juju! Other than that it was okay.

Steve1968LS2
06-16-2005, 08:51 AM
The first thing she did in the video was OPEN THE DOOR on the General! Bad juju! Other than that it was okay.

The Generals doors are not supposed to open... SACRALIDGE!!!!!!!!!

toxicz28
06-16-2005, 09:31 AM
http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/JessicaSimpson/video/JessicaSimpson_Boots_RoughVidFull_300.asx

good car wash scene at the end

There was a car in that scene at the end? I didn't see any car!

MrAngry
06-16-2005, 09:47 AM
hmm... she's a stripper now... cool.

MrQuick
06-16-2005, 09:49 AM
thats hot

Todds69
06-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Smokin'....looks like a spankin' good time...YeeeeHaaaaa

colt zantop
06-16-2005, 03:03 PM
she can come wash my car anytime!

Steve Chryssos
06-16-2005, 04:09 PM
I hope she wins an academy award.

redsand
06-16-2005, 06:49 PM
That was a herendous crash flash......Where is my*enus when I need him......Does he have his ears on. That was enus you sick puppies...Just a typo...Man you all need help

It could have been worse she could have been dancing & washing a ford!!!!!

Man I am going to pay for that one...

Jagarang
06-16-2005, 07:09 PM
:yum: :drool:

MrQuick
06-16-2005, 08:12 PM
:lol:

69Rathead
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by 69rs

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Generals doors are not supposed to open... SACRALIDGE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys...guess i'm weak...I forgave her the second after it happened.

zbugger
06-16-2005, 09:48 PM
I saw that last week.... I've been a little busy for a while now..... It's not even out yet, and it's already my favorite movie.

ProdigyCustoms
06-17-2005, 12:51 AM
She is a lean machine now. Just read some stuff about her workout for the role, DAMN!!!!!

Happyfunballs
06-17-2005, 11:08 AM
It's even better when you mute it.

79TransAm
06-17-2005, 01:21 PM
damn dial up, movie aint workin right!!!

CarlC
06-17-2005, 01:43 PM
So, if you had a choice betwee Catherine Bach or Jessica Simpson, each in their prime, which would it be?

patriot68
06-17-2005, 01:49 PM
BOTH :bananna2:

ProdigyCustoms
06-17-2005, 02:18 PM
So, if you had a choice betwee Catherine Bach or Jessica Simpson, each in their prime, which would it be?

Dude, I am old enough to a lusted after Catherine Bach, but right now, today, the new leaner Jessica is damn strong, DAMN STRONG! And have you seen what a porky pig Catherine Bach is now? Holy smokes, it ain't fair man when chicks do that! As he loosens the button on his Levis, while drinking his beer, sitting at the computer, LOL!

Steve68
06-17-2005, 03:01 PM
Ole' Cath Bach is quite the heffer, I got DSL and I can't get it to play smooth, all stopping and crap, I did want to see her bend over the hood of the General, as Rosco said gegeggege,

79TransAm
06-18-2005, 08:13 PM
im at my gf's house(she has a cable connection), finnally got to see the vid... wow and to the question about who'd you rather have catherine bach or jessica simpson... after seeing that vid its no contest.

third base
06-19-2005, 07:42 PM
definitely better on mute:bsjerk: too young for Catherine Bach though. not my generation.

69Rathead
06-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Never a contest in my IMHO. Jessica looks way better than Catherine ever did ...even on her best day although she was pretty nice looking. Can't wait to see the movie...looks like a big improvement over the show. Always loved the General Lee but thought the show was really stupid even though I am guilty of watching all the time it was on the air! God Bless America!:usa:

mdprovee
06-20-2005, 07:00 AM
Yeah sign me up for Jessica too. I know I would let her wash my car.

Mike

race-rodz-inc
06-20-2005, 08:42 AM
im really praying that "daisy dukes" make a fashoin comeback... i got a whole drawer full of em.......opps...you guys prolly didnt wanna know that.

Conekiller13
06-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Jessica is defenatly way hot but I don't think she pulls off the car chick thing like Cathrine Bach did. Can you see Jessica Simpson rebuilding a carburetor in the dark? Can you see Jessica Simpson knowing what a carburetor is? Can you see Jessica Simpson knowing how to drive. I mean come on............she doesn't know the difference between tuna and chicken.............totally not beliveable in the role. But damn pleasing to the eye. Hopefully the movie isn't better on mute to.

69Rathead
06-27-2005, 01:42 AM
I agree...it is very important for Jessica to be believable in a role that is totally horse **** anyhow. I mean the movie is based off a show that was totally stupid as effin s*it and unrealistic as a redneck fantasy could ever dream to be in a "Git er dun" kind of way...yet was enjoyable to watch...like Jessica.
Can you see Jessica Simpson rebuilding a carburetor in the dark? You hit on just the very point! THEY DON"T WANT YOU TO "SEE" OR IMAGINE HER REBUILDING A CARB IN THE DARK...WE ALL HAVE OTHER THINGS WE WANT TO "SEE" or imagine her do in the dark. That is why she has the role and totally rules over her predecessor. Also as long as she can shift a stick I don't give a **** if she can drive a car or not. She totally "Gits it done". GOD BLESS THE U.S.A., JESSICA, and Hollywood! :icon_razz

protouring70
07-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Today at work people were talking about JESSICA. So I said have you seen the video and they say what video? So me being the nice guy that I am I said, let me show you. You would have thought that they were little kids in a candy store. They watched it about 5 times. And then they had to show everybody else.
Needless to say, it was, it was funny watching them cutting up.
Oh and the funny part, one guy says " that is why I don't have the internet!"
People are funny!

Rick Dorion
07-13-2005, 08:12 AM
Let us all pray there isn't a drought :)

wantahertzdonut
07-13-2005, 09:27 AM
I don't know, I really don't like the fact that they have a BLONDE playing Daisy. Moreso Daisy Duke wasn't a dimwit by any means where Jessica is. I've never really liked her, but I really don't like anything about the cast of the movie. I don't think anyone fits their roles at all.

Sure, Jessica is pretty but I never thought there was anything striking about her. I think they could have done a lot better.

jeffandre
07-13-2005, 10:29 AM
I don't know, I really don't like the fact that they have a BLONDE playing Daisy. Moreso Daisy Duke wasn't a dimwit by any means where Jessica is. I've never really liked her, but I really don't like anything about the cast of the movie. I don't think anyone fits their roles at all.

Sure, Jessica is pretty but I never thought there was anything striking about her. I think they could have done a lot better.

They should have found a fitness model with acting aspirations...IMO their bodies cannot be beat!!! Jessica would look petty funky standing next to one!

Foudie
07-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Dad must be proud....if I am not mistaken wasn't he a Baptist Preacher?

wick
07-13-2005, 11:04 AM
If she begged me I might.............

wantahertzdonut
07-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Dad must be proud....if I am not mistaken wasn't he a Baptist Preacher?

There was something I saw on some crap tv show about that the other night, he is rather annoyed at some Christian groups who are asking for the video to be pulled or some grabage like that. He likes the video I guess!

Foudie
07-14-2005, 09:01 AM
There was something I saw on some crap tv show about that the other night, he is rather annoyed at some Christian groups who are asking for the video to be pulled or some grabage like that. He likes the video I guess!

I dont get that. I am a Christian and a Dad of three girls. I dont consider myself uptight by any means but I just cant imagine watching one of my daughters dancing half naked like a stripper and being proud of it. I would still love my kids regardless of their choices in life but that is not to say I would support those decisions. Sorry I guess I am being a buzz kill here guys.....carry on. BTW Jessica is way better looking than Catherine Bach on her best day IMO.

69rs
07-14-2005, 01:19 PM
I've got two daughters myself and I don't want to see them dancing like strippers.....course, Jessica ain't my daughter!

race-rodz-inc
07-14-2005, 02:26 PM
i work with a guy who's daughter is a stripper, of coarse i knew her long before i started working with him. his attitude is...she makes killer $$ and she usually brings "co-workers" with her for bbq's and other get togethers.... so he "deals" with it.

just remember...strippers are people, they need love (and 1's) too.

ProdigyCustoms
07-14-2005, 02:53 PM

I guess I have a weakness for thin big boobed blonds. The new leaner look is real striking to me, and she may be just the perfect amount of dumb!

69rs
07-14-2005, 05:54 PM
she may be just the perfect amount of dumb!
:lol: :lmao:

rb70383
07-15-2005, 12:29 AM
She is like a rental car, tear it up for a little bit, return it, leave it, forget it.

gsxrken
07-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Rental car- LMAO! Last week I had to travel and rented a car- for $15 more a day I bumped up to the 05 Mustang. I was pysched until I sat it in it, what a plasticky piece of crap. The V6 was I guess respectable for a V6, but the auto trans was a joke, one-one-thousand, two-one-thousand between shifts, and all around finish was cheapo. What a disappointment as an old mustang guy; from the outside they have grown on me.

I will say the e-brake was highly effective. I of course left the airport at 12:00AM going the wrong direction and had to whip an e-brake assisted u-turn. The first one I didn't quite rotate all the way, the second was like the first, and the third (yes, the third) 45 MPH e-brake drift could have been in the Dukes movie.

Embarrassed to say I'm 39 this year...

BTW, the difference between a rental car and an SUV?
A rental car REALLY CAN go anywhere!

vanzuuk1
07-22-2005, 02:33 AM
Ken To be fair to ford, dont base your opinions of the stang on a 6 cylinder rental car. You know how they are treated, mr "e-brake turn".