PDA

View Full Version : What are you waiting for?

WallyFM3
04-21-2011, 03:35 PM
We have heard loud and clear that you guys want more events. We have worked very hard to bring you exactly what you have asked for and this year should be the best yet. There will be more OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Qualifiers than ever before. One of our newest qualifiers is the Heidts Performance Car Challenge at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL, July 15th - 17th. The team at Heidts has stepped up to bring you a world-class event at a world-class facility. Autobahn is the premier automotive facility in the Midwest and is not available to the general public. Don’t miss your opportunity - this event is less than 90 days away, so let's get signed up and enjoy one of the best road course facilities the Midwest has to offer.

Here is some information on this fantastic facility.
http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Autobahn_Country_Club#Automobile_Videos (http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Autobahn_Country_Club%23Automobile_Videos)

Are you the next OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Qualifier?

www.heidtsperformancecarchallenge.com (http://www.heidtsperformancecarchallenge.com/2011_PerformanceCarChallenge/info.asp)

WallyFM3
05-09-2011, 01:16 PM
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT
If you pre-register for the Heidts Performance Car Challenge before June 20th Heidts is offering a $40.00 discount off of the $395.00 entry fee. The entry fee for pre-registered participants is $355.00. If you plan on attending and would like to save $40.00 go to www.heidtsperformancecarchallenge.com and get signed up. If you have already registered, Heidts will be contacting you. We are looking forward to seeing you there!!!

James OLC
05-09-2011, 02:17 PM
We're looking forward to brining the OPTIMA Batteries OneLapCamaro out for the weekend! See you there!

Scott Parkhurst
05-11-2011, 07:49 AM
The Conestoga wagon will be there too! See ya then.

Mark -G-
06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Yes, much fun will be had by all who attend. Most fun in a car with clothes on and all that! If your thinking about it....NOW is the time!!! Do you want to be THAT guy.. I could have went but the couch was calling. Not me, I am IN, even with the car under constuction. Don't let this be a one year wonder envent. Lets DRIVE!!! :6gears:

Mark -G-
06-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Trying to get my buddies signed up in time for the discount but registration wont take the card numbers. Its after hours fri. 17th Nobodys Home! Can I get him in? :smoke:

Mr.VENGEANCE
06-17-2011, 04:54 PM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Mark -G-
06-17-2011, 05:15 PM
OK, persistance pays off Jim is IN w his Convertable '68. You will know it when you see it. Yea Vengence that is nice....you lite my fire... :smoke:

dunnjun
06-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Can't wait to run with you and Paul again, that was sooooooo much fun. We got some serious auto ing laps in. And we did pretty good for newbs. :smoke: Awesome! See ya there Mark.

WallyFM3
06-20-2011, 08:28 AM
Trying to get my buddies signed up in time for the discount but registration wont take the card numbers. Its after hours fri. 17th Nobodys Home! Can I get him in? :smoke:

Please have your buddies try again and tell me if it takes their card numbers.

Thanks,
Wally

WallyFM3
06-20-2011, 08:32 AM
Today, June 20th, is the last day to get a $40.00 discount on your entry to the Heidts Performance Car Challenge. If you plan on attending, claim your 40 bucks today. We are looking forward to seeing you there!!!

WallyFM3
06-24-2011, 12:06 PM
The team at Heidts has decided extend the $40 discount to all participants who sign up for the event from now until the day of the event. So if you missed your window to save forty bucks on your entry to the Heidts Performance Car Challenge, the window has been re-opened... We look forward to seeing you there!
Register at www.heidtsperformancecarchallenge.com

Badger
06-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Registered.... See you there!

Mark -G-
06-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Everybody that is able is in (from my invite list). Thanks for persuing the issue. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great event again! :smoke: