PDA

View Full Version : RTMC invite given to the first car built on Spike's new show Search & Restore

Finch
04-14-2011, 02:44 PM
For those who watch the Powerblock shows, you should be aware by now that they are launching a new show called Search & Restore. They really focus on helping those that need it so is a true life changing event for the ones who get selected. They have just finished filming the first episode, which is a 67 Nova, and they went the pro-touring route on the build with a Heidts front and rear suspension, Wilwood brakes, 18 inch wheels, BFG tires etc....

I was there for the reveal last week and Mark and I gave the owner a VIP all-expense paid invite to RTMC so he can start enjoying his new ride. The cool part is that they 4-5 episodes of the build start airing the weekend of 5/7 so you will be able to see this car in action up close before you get to see it finished on TV. They will be filming some follow-up footage of the car at the event as well to be used in another episode down the road. I know everyone will welcome the new guy with open arms and make him feel comfortable so he can see how much fun these things are.

tommycomfort
04-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Sounds good! I thought we welcomed everyone with open arms though...
Tom

Tucks69
04-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Sounds like a great show! I am going to miss the RTMC this year but plan on making RTTH. Maybe he will get hooked and show up there. I know everybody has made me feel welcome at the events!

protouring70
04-14-2011, 05:23 PM
We will welcome him and his family to ours!!!