PDA

View Full Version : Project shock and awe 68

next69
08-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Hey guys,

I was surfing around in the forum and happened upon a link to the shock and awe camaro, I was looking at the web page and for some reason It had some sort of a problem and told me to come back in one hour. My problem is I can not find the link anywhere for the life of me, does anybody know either where I can find the link or what the website is? :hmm:

boodlefoof
08-31-2004, 02:40 PM
if it told you to come back later, it probably exceeded its bandwidth and shut down temporarily. I know that my geocities page does it... if it is a geocities page, search on Yahoo and it will probably turn up.

dennis68
08-31-2004, 03:03 PM
You can buy 10X more bandwidth and 20 extra megs of space from geocities for 4.00/month. Just so you know.

boodlefoof
09-02-2004, 06:57 AM
Yeah, they keep telling me that... I'll probably get around to it at some point! = )

68ls1
09-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Hey guys, I'm not to sure what happened with the website. I guess you get what you pay for. If you have any questions let me know I'll be happy to answer them. The site is at www.geocities.com/ls1camaro68.com

Hope this helps. I should have alot of new pics in a couple of days as the car comes home from the fab shop very soon. The IRS has been finish welded, I left that to a professional and the LS1 / T56 are in place.

Chill, Noel.