PDA

View Full Version : Point Scoring for RTTS

Bill Howell
03-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Both phases of competition will be scored according to your fastest lap or time, not a combination of two or more laps. Your best one is the one that counts.

Roadcourse
1st place earns 12 points
2nd place earns 10 points
3rd place earns 9 points
4th place earns 7 points
5th place earns 5 points
all others earn 2 points

Autocross
3rd place earns 9 points
4th place earns 8 points
5th place earns 7 points
5th place earns 5 points
all others earn 2 points

There are 5 points for participating in the cruise. Not only that, the cruise is going to be different that any cruise you have ever been on. Mum is the word on what we are doing, but trust me, you will get your $20 worth for the meal plus a huge surprise when we announce the cruise route at the pre cruise meeting Friday. More later.

We will give out awards on Saturday evening, but remember Karting on Sunday for those that can stick around. Plenty of spots left for those that want to play on Sunday.

Remember overall highest score gets the bragging rights of King of the Shore plus an invite to the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational, if they can commit to going to SEMA in November. If the winner can not attend, that invite going to the first person in line that can commit.

See you guys next weekend, really looking forward to kicking off this new event!

If you have any last minute friends that want to attend, we have one member here that needs to sell his spot since he can not attend plus I have about 4 spots left so let me know. I would prefer the next person buy the spot from board member.

68sixspeed
03-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Bill- I know you are keeping Friday a secret, but you need to post times- it's under a week to go and a lot of us are driving down Friday from 5+ hours away - do we need to be there for noon? 3pm? 5pm? thanks- Dan

Bill Howell
03-26-2011, 09:52 AM
We will meet at one of the hotels on Friday around 3pm
I am staying at the Wyngate. I am not sure if their parking lot is big enough but for now lets plan on meeting there to start the cruise.
I will have definate plans early in the week, but that is a good round time to be there.

66SuperSport
03-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Bill

You need to change the title for your thread. This is RTTS, not RTTC.
Just want to make sure people look at this as a new thread and not what happened three weeks ago.
Hope you guys get great weather. Wish we could be there.

Bill Howell
03-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Thanks Chris, too many Rtt? lol

Vinz68
03-26-2011, 03:12 PM
The rear parking lot of the Wyndgate is pretty big. Should be fine. Really looking forward to this event!! Thanks Bill and all involved for making it happen!

68sixspeed
03-26-2011, 04:39 PM
We will meet at one of the hotels on Friday around 3pm

thanks Bill! That makes it easier too, I don't have to hit NY/NJ traffic at peak times. thanks- Dan

SicMonte
03-26-2011, 07:15 PM
I can't wait!!!!!!!

vanzuuk1
03-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Convoy friday AM? Email me [email protected]

tommycomfort
03-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Alright, looks like we're good for nine points right off the bat!

SicMonte
03-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Alright, looks like we're good for nine points right off the bat!

that's exactlly what I will be getting!!

Morgan
04-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Both phases of competition will be scored according to your fastest lap or time, not a combination of two or more laps. Your best one is the one that counts.

Roadcourse
3rd place earns 9 points
4th place earns 7 points
5th place earns 5 points
all others earn 2 points

Autocross
3rd place earns 9 points
4th place earns 8 points
5th place earns 7 points
5th place earns 5 points
all others earn 2 points

There are 5 points for participating in the cruise. Not only that, the cruise is going to be different that any cruise you have ever been on. Mum is the word on what we are doing, but trust me, you will get your $20 worth for the meal plus a huge surprise when we announce the cruise route at the pre cruise meeting Friday. More later.

Bill,

Will you be posting (or should we have a thread) for the RTT point standings with a total and a per event breakdown?