PDA

View Full Version : parts need to go 502 BBC heads custom ground H/roller cam lifters pushrods

robsquezn
03-13-2011, 12:03 AM
my new stuff is hear thes parts need to go first $1000.00 takes all + the ride

BBC steel heads compleat have had 5 angal valve job off 502/502hp crate mtr heads.screw in studs guide plates SS valves 2.19 1.88
nexteck custom springs/SS valves 2,25 1.88 pushrods/head bolts.their in great shape real low miles. custom ground hydralic roller cam & lifters pushrods head bolts etc.. have dyno sheet this combo made 600+hp at 5600 rpm on pump gas with a 780cfm carb sale as a package deal for $1000.00 + the ride the cam & lifters & springs cost more then that. real good sounding cam & great power off idal to 5600rpm
the mtr was pro built heads where torn down for valve job & blueprinting
call me for more info thanks rob G&Bracecraft rod&customes (916)743-2606
[email protected] ([email protected])

LV42DAY
03-13-2011, 02:42 AM
please post pics of the heads and dyno sheet.

also, if this was a 502 HP motor, how is it that a valve job and a cam gave it over 98 extra horse power?

if you have the dyno sheet, why not just post the actual HP numbers instead of saying 600+ HP?

what intake was used? was the intake ported?

what compression?

do you have the cam specs? or cam card with specs on it?

was nitrous used?

i am interested and have cash. just a lot of questions that are not answered in this ad.

i will call tomorrow, but just incase, please respond to this post.

robsquezn
03-13-2011, 10:23 AM
well it was not just a valve job & cam the mtr was tore down & revamped if u will,call me the mtr was a crate mtr it has a dart intake an 830cfm carb 9.5 to 1 comp wisco forged pistons hd/roller cam etc,etc

LV42DAY
03-13-2011, 01:17 PM
count me out. your numbers dont seem to match up. first you say its a 502hp, then it turned into 600+hp. the carb was first a 780cfm and now its an 830cfm. i will pass.

robsquezn
03-15-2011, 06:30 PM
my bad it was dynod with the 830cfm carb but i changed it a long wile back i liked the way it ran on the street with the smaller carb the mtr has only been buzed to 5600 rpm so in my eyes i really didnt need the big carb , the mtr is what it is so i dont need some dip stick telling me it is not. iv been building cars for a long time its easy to make this kind off power i have small blocks making more. so move on dip stick

robsquezn
03-15-2011, 06:35 PM
& yes it did start life as a crate 502/502 mtr the eng builder took it all apart & balinced & blueprinted it new forged wisco pistons new custom ground cam
billet timing chain roller bering/bearings/rings/etc... if someone needs more info & are trully interested i can supply the eng build sheet & dyno sheet thanks for looking

LV42DAY
03-17-2011, 05:56 PM
my bad it was dynod with the 830cfm carb but i changed it a long wile back i liked the way it ran on the street with the smaller carb the mtr has only been buzed to 5600 rpm so in my eyes i really didnt need the big carb , the mtr is what it is so i dont need some dip stick telling me it is not. iv been building cars for a long time its easy to make this kind off power i have small blocks making more. so move on dip stick

dip stick? what are you twelve? grow up and stop calling people by little kid names. its not my fault you didn't properly advertised what your selling. and yes i am well aware that making that much horsepower on a BB is very easy, but like i said before, your numbers did not ad up. im my initial post i asked for photos of the heads and the dyno sheet in hopes that i could get a good visual before getting them but you still have not posted anything. photos help sell things when you can't look at them in person, its a given fact. i was very interested and was ready to buy. glad i didn't though. this will be my last post in here, i don't want to sway anyone away from not buying.

robsquezn
03-17-2011, 09:31 PM
well good then go away then dippy. to any buddy ho is really looking & not a craigslist guy like this guy . i have pics i have a build sheet i have dyno sheet if any one needs more info call me & i will get u what u need thanks rob (916)743-2606

newmexicosaint
03-18-2011, 04:18 AM
LV42DAY is correct. Posting pics would end most if not all of the questions and would compliment your explanation. Posting pics would actually generate interest and a possible sale. Good luck with your sale.

robsquezn
03-19-2011, 06:34 PM
i only have pics on my phone right now so if any buddy needs a pic call me & ill send one over thanks.