PDA

View Full Version : Son of Tranzilla T56 Magnum for Ford

preston
03-09-2011, 03:52 PM
This is an "almost" brand new T56 Magnum from Rockland Standard Gear built to their
"Son of Tranzilla" specs, 850 ft-lb rating purchased January of this year.

I literally drove it around the block a couple of times and half a day at a kart track. The oil pump broke its belt so my engine is out of the car. I made a mistake when I ordered this and got the 2.66 first gear. With my 3.08 rear end it is just a little too tall for nice clutch release on the street.With my old TKO I had a 2.87 first gear, and it was just right. Now I have to slip it a lot and it chatters a bit because of it, basically I went from a nice oem feel to crappy, and I want to move back to the shorter gear. "my loss is your gain".

This was ordered in January from Rockland Standard Gear and cost me $3500 + $200 shipping.

I want $2800 for it and we can discuss shipping costs (usually around 150-200 for truck freight anywhere in CONUS). I am located near Seattle.

Again this trans is brand new. Save $700 over buying one yourself, I can produce the emails or put you in touch with George at RSG to vouch for this purchase.

I'm pretty sure it could be used in other applications with a different intermediate bellhousing. The tailhousing uses Ford sensors but other than that it would be the same. These sensors are easily pigtailed to the GM sensors. The trans mount is the same.

26 spline input, 31 spline output.
2.66 1.78 1.30 1.00 .80 .63
I can provide any other specs as desired.

preston
03-18-2011, 08:30 AM
Bump with pic

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif