PDA

View Full Version : Feedback / opinions on 05 CTS-V

69projectKAOS
03-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Heys guys,
i was wondering what your opinions and feedback are on the 2005 cts-v? i am looking to trade my daily driver in which is a 2006 Dodge Charger sxt 3.5l, i have always loved those cars and drove a few in the past and they were a blast!! it will be my daily driver, i do some around town, but mostly highway in the summer months back and forth to work 40 miles each way. i know they aren`t the greatest on gas, but i have seen a few people with the ls series motors getting some MPG and having the power at any time is always nice:). the 2005 has the ls6 series based motor rated for almost 400hp and i was wondering if there is any flaws in it , or in the car in general! i will be doing some auto-x in it so i want a car that can perform and that i can drive every day as well because my camaro isnt going to be out in some crappy weather thats for sure! give me some feedback on what you think or have heard about them! thanks again-Dom

THE TECH
03-08-2011, 06:14 AM
LS6 is the same as the Z06 Vette so you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. I didn't have any issues with my Z06 Vette so you should be fine with the Caddy.