PDA

View Full Version : 2011 RTTC Prodigy Customs / Forgeline Winner is.....................

ProdigyCustoms
02-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Mike Wright, winner of last years Run To The Coast Prodigy Customs / Forgeline wheel giveaway just pulled the winning ticket for this Years Prodigy Customs / Forgeline wheel giveaway, and the winner is:

Rob Phillips, Screen Name PCHRODS on the forums

Rob has a 1969 Pick Up he ran at Run to the Coast. He is not sure what he will put the wheels on right now, we will find out in the next few days

Below are some before and after shots of last years winner

Also, for those who were not at the show, your a winner to as Prodigy Customs is running a special on Forgeline Wheels in celebration of the event

See details of the sale here

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?77656-Your-A-Winner-Too-RTTC-Forgeline-Sale&p=776905#post776905

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif
Before, Mike's awesome 69 Camaro with the old reliable TT2s

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif
After Mike's awesome Camaro "updated" with some FREE Prodigy / Forgeline jewelry!

musclecarmatt
02-27-2011, 08:21 PM
very nice!

PCHRODS
02-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Thank you guys so much for offering up such an awesome prize!! I am extremely greatful!! Thanks again!! we'll be talking to you very soon!! RTTC was absolutly awesome this year.........the people, the cars, the racing............PRICELESS!!!

Bryce
02-28-2011, 05:16 AM
Thank you guys so much for offering up such an awesome prize!! I am extremely greatful!! Thanks again!! we'll be talking to you very soon!! RTTC was absolutly awesome this year.........the people, the cars, the racing............PRICELESS!!!

Congrats! your truck looked great at RTTC!

Bill Howell
02-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Congratulations Rob! It got crazy at the end of the day and you got away before I could talk to you after your conversation with Frank. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with you new wheels. I know it truely woke up the 69 above, just can't wait to see the truck sporting new shoes.
Thanks again to Frank, Prodigy and Forgeline for agains stepping up and making this happen again. Without great vendors and sponsors these events would not be what they are.

Bryce
02-28-2011, 07:44 AM
Bill,

thanks for setting this up! Eventhough I only volunteered I had a blast.

Frank,

I did not know you were there, I wish i had introduced myself.

ProdigyCustoms
02-28-2011, 07:49 AM
I was there in spirit. They got me on the phone for the giveaway.

Would like to have met you too Bryce, with summer coming and show season around the corner, my schedule just would not let me come out for this one.

PCHRODS
02-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Congratulations Rob! It got crazy at the end of the day and you got away before I could talk to you after your conversation with Frank. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with you new wheels. I know it truely woke up the 69 above, just can't wait to see the truck sporting new shoes.
Thanks again to Frank, Prodigy and Forgeline for agains stepping up and making this happen again. Without great vendors and sponsors these events would not be what they are.

Thanks Bill!! We had an amazing time. This was our first RTTC event we've ever done, and it was a blast!! We will definetly be doing again next year!! You put on an awesome weekend bill!!

I've been staring at the Forgeline website since I got home last night, and all i can say is I want one of each!! These wheels are awesome, and I can't wait to get them on the truck!! So thanks again to you bill, the volunteers, and especially all the Sponsors that made this event a reality!!

Nessumsar
02-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Couldn't of happened to a better guy! Thanks Frank for the awesome prize again this year!

DJW32
02-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Rob is a nice guy. His truck looks sweet as is...wonder which rims he will go with?

firebirddady69
11-19-2011, 12:43 AM
what size are they?
they look like 18 front and back