PDA

View Full Version : 1st Day of RTTC

Danny Thomas
02-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Well the 1st day is over and it was a blast. The cruise was a blast and thanks to Mike at Speed by Spectre for laying out the route. Also many thanks to all the guys over at Speed by Spectre for opening their facilities and providing lunch. After, they provided us with an indoor go cart track so all of us big kids could show our competitive side...and boy did we have one. Afterward, we all cruised over to TCI and all those guys provided us with dinner and a tour of their facility. Thanks Jason and Sal. The weather held till late in the evening but tomorrow appears to be a different story..myself,Yancy and Bill left the cold bad weather in TN but it must have followed us...mid 40's and rain tomorrow....should be interesting. RTTC might have some interesting post after tomorrow.

Thanks to all involved......Danny

-The Stig-
02-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Oh, this is a dream come true... racing in the rain? Yes.. should be way fun!

Thanks to Mike and the Spectre crew for Lunch and Karting... Mike you can be my Karting partner anytime!

Jason and Sal, your shop is pretty damn nice. I had no idea you guys did so much, very impressive... but even more impressive was that dinner. Top notch! Thank you for your hospitality guys.

T/Aaron
02-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Had a great time meeting a lot of new people and seeing some familiar faces. Can't wait to have my car ready for the next one.