PDA

View Full Version : qa1 coilovers, UCA's, 4l70, crossmember, pan, mounts

Ishmael
02-24-2011, 02:39 PM
I need some front 1350 QA1s, UCA's (speedtech or gw if possible) perhaps lowers as well maybe used for mock up or...for my 68 firebird. I also need a crossmember and motor mounts for an ls, hooker if possible. LMK what you have.
thanks
Scott

scherp69
02-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Scott....are you looking for true coilovers for the front or a coil over conversion? I have a full set of QA1 coilovers (front and back) that I've been thinking of getting rid of. I'm leaning towards getting a set of the new Ridetech shocks with electic adjustability. Let me know if you'd be interested and I can figure out a price.

Ron.in.SoCal
02-24-2011, 04:43 PM
I have some QA1 dbl adjustable rears that are still new in the box, never mocked up. They are made for a first gen Camaro/Firebird leaf spring aplication. P/N DTC2501. Let me know if you're interested...

Ishmael
02-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Sorry, I should have specified front coilovers. I'm looking for part number gm13501.

daytonayellaz
02-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey Scott... I have a nice 4L70E if you need one. I also am now a dealer for Mast Motorsports and have had some of there new pans roll through here, there are sweet!! and perfect fit for your car. I could ship them up to you together if you need them. Email me if your interested or you can call....you still have my number...right?

Ishmael
02-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Travis, couple of things: How do you only have 379 posts? Why is your inbox always full? How much is your 70? I don't think I still have your number.

daytonayellaz
02-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Travis, couple of things: How do you only have 379 posts? Why is your inbox always full? How much is your 70? I don't think I still have your number.

Well, I have honestly never put any thought in my post count.....I will try and answer this the best I can for you... Maybe because I have a Home Improvement business I own and operate, a wife, a son-- married that gave me 2 grandchildren, a daughter in college, a 3 year old son at home, 3 camaros being built, I volunteer at my church and a dealer for Mast now. ??? just a guess?? I have been here less than 2-1/2 years with 379, that doesn't seem bad to me, but does to you?

Because I get so many PM's on LS stuff I cant keep it emptied fast enough, we only have 50 until full..... I will clear some in a few minutes for you. Sorry about that.

$1k 17k miles and stock, converter and flywheel also included. Its a nice one.

3one7 twotwo5 one7one7

If my box gets full you can email me.....the link to my email is right there with the link to PM me.

LMK, I was just trying to help.

Travis

Ishmael
02-28-2011, 08:05 PM
You took me the wrong way. I was trying to say your post count seems like it should be higher as you help out quite a bit. Its like Tobin in the brake section. He answers almost every question so you would think his post count would be a bizzilion. The pm box is always full because people are always trying to get ahold of you. I wasn't having a go. It was a compliment.

Meet me in the chat room if you are still on.

daytonayellaz
02-28-2011, 08:24 PM
LOL... I didnt mean for it to sound the way you took it either bro! Sorry about that! I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with the wife with her laptop on my lap and not really proof reading what I wrote. Please dont take it wrong ;) I guess thats the problem with online communication some times :) Im cool.... I did think you thought my post count was a little low, but wasnt upset about it or anything. I did clean out my PM box also. I dont know how to do the chat room yet, but I will go there and check it out.

Ishmael
02-28-2011, 08:26 PM
You must have just done that. meet me in chat ya bugger. I've experienced some touchiness tonight and not the good kind