PDA

View Full Version : Ridetech Coil Over and Air Suspension Special

Tech@Scotts
02-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Hey Guys and Gals,
Scotts Hotrods is a new vendor on the forum but I am no stranger to pro-touring.com as I use to frequent the site while I was at Air Ride Tech./ Ridetech.
So as Our first Special I figure why not go back to my roots and kick it off with Some Quality Ridetech Coil Over packages, Air Suspension kits and more!
Not only when ordering Ridetech Suspesion Systems from Scott's will you get Great prices and fast ship times but also Great service, and tech advice from myself as well with out having to make multiple calls or be put on hold for information!
From now until the end of March Scott's Hotrods if offering free shipping along with pro-touring forum pricing...

pm me or Email
[email protected]

Nothingface5384
02-23-2011, 03:01 PM
just have a couple of questions, i would imagine the front mustang stuff would also fit a 69.5 -77 maverick? control arms/spindles interchange...sway bars are an iffy install..

will the mustang rear air bar fit a mav (narrower frame)

Tech@Scotts
02-23-2011, 04:28 PM
You know to be honest that is a new one for me and ya know, I'd like to say yes but I can't bank on it. I gave Bret a call and yes he answered at 7:15pm and said the same as I assumed is that it should, but since they have never personally done a maverick install inhouse he didn't want to commit to a yay on nay but said it very well should.
Many times while I was employed at Air Ride/Ridetech we offered to the customer that they could purchase the kit and attempt to install the kit, if you find that it bolts right up or takes minor modifications to install great, if not simply package it back up and send it back for a credit... The only catch is to ensure that the arms are taped or some how protected during this process.
I will make a call in the morning and see if this can still be done.
If you have any other questions feel free to fire away :-)

Bryce
02-23-2011, 05:02 PM
I would think they would fit. I have seen people put the TCP mustang parts on mavericks.

Nothingface5384
02-23-2011, 05:30 PM
i know the front stuff should work..mainly curious if rear air bar would work due to the narrower frame compared to a stang/cougar

Bryce
02-23-2011, 07:18 PM
I dont think it would work. they have a completly different floor pan.

Tech@Scotts
02-24-2011, 08:24 AM
The front I would almost bank on, the rear no way with out mods. Here at Scott's we can come up with some thing that would be a nice quality piece and use the shockwaves so every thing is uniform...

Nothingface5384
02-24-2011, 02:27 PM
so, whats my options for the rear? just air bags under the leaf springs?