PDA

View Full Version : Show and Shine event has been added to RTMC

Finch
02-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Since we will be advertising the event on the PowerBlock and local venues, as well as opening it up as a spectator event, we have decided to host a large car show to allow the hundreds of local cars to be part of the fun. The car show will be held on Saturday during the Auto-x racing to allow people to check out cars while we are flogging the course. We will also have a vendors midway for all the sponsors to setup shop. Also the track will have a concessions stand open for food and drinks.

This event is going to be one you do not want to miss so put it on your calendar and we will see you there.

shmoov69
02-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Wow, sounds like it is getting bigger as we speak!! CooL!!!

Yelcamino
02-12-2011, 05:29 AM
Yeah this is getting huge! I might have to bring both cars to this one!

formula
02-13-2011, 01:20 PM
GREAT now my car has to actually be fast--I don't care if all of my buddies on PT see me with my pants down, but I'd rather not be "the guy who sucks at driving his firebird" in front of the greater nashville metro area haha!

Seriously though, that'll be a great way to promote awareness! Everybody get a PT.com sticker to put on their ride so they know where to go after they see us!

71duster
02-13-2011, 02:27 PM
GREAT now my car has to actually be fast--I don't care if all of my buddies on PT see me with my pants down, but I'd rather not be "the guy who sucks at driving his firebird" in front of the greater nashville metro area haha!

Seriously though, that'll be a great way to promote awareness! Everybody get a PT.com sticker to put on their ride so they know where to go after they see us!

at least you won't be in a DUSTER!! lol! how you been wes?

musclecarmatt
02-13-2011, 04:40 PM

haha!...better start working on her then....i feel sure the bird will do good!

TARAfied
02-22-2011, 06:18 AM
I can't afford the racing fee as I am saving all my pennies for the Hot Rod Power Tour in June but what is the show and shine fee?

tom's2005gto
05-14-2011, 10:53 AM
details on registering for the show and shine?

JEFFTATE
05-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Wow , I'll have to wax my car !! LOL !!

( Those of you that have sen my car up close and in person know the joke here )

tazzz25906112
05-15-2011, 05:07 AM
LOL don't we all Jeff LOL....

TnBlkC230WZ
05-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Wow , I'll have to wax my car !! LOL !!

( Those of you that have sen my car up close and in person know the joke here )

I was lucky to get the new engine in. How about a sanding and painting event?

tom's2005gto
05-16-2011, 02:12 PM
details on registering for the show and shine?

???????

tom's2005gto
05-17-2011, 05:41 AM
ok.... i got the email with registration information. I have completed the form and made my $7.50 payment. Looking forward to this! woohoo

Chucks73
05-18-2011, 05:34 AM
ok.... i got the email with registration information. I have completed the form and made my $7.50 payment. Looking forward to this! woohoo

Could you send me a copy of the form please? [email protected]

Yelcamino
05-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Could you send me a copy of the form please? [email protected]

Same here: [email protected]