PDA

View Full Version : 67-69 F-Body LCA with Global West Del-A-Lum bushings

cdoggy81
02-08-2011, 09:44 AM
For Doug:

I am selling my factory lower control arms with pressed in Global West Del-A-Lum bushings, new lower ball joints and new bump stops. The lower control arms are in perfect condition and the new bushings and ball joints have less than 1500 miles on them. I have drilled out the square nuts at the bottom of the control arms to 3/8" to fit QA1 coilovers. You can use a through bolt if you are using a factory shock or you can also weld in a new square nut if desired. Reproduction lower control arms from NPD with rubber bushings go for $190 each and the Del-A-Lum bushings from Global West go for $130 not including the labor to press them in. I am asking $300 for the pair. I have attached a paragraph from Global West describing what a Del-A-Lum bushing is.

From Global West:

Del-A-Lum works like a bearing but its a bushing! Del-A-Lum bushings are a direct replacement for rubber or polyurethane control arm bushings. They are perfect for street or race applications. Del-A-Lum bushings feature inner and outer thrust washers, inner rotating sleeve and lube fittings. This unique design provides smooth performance without squeaks or bind. Designed to last over 100,000 miles. Del-A-Lum bushings on the street or the track will give you optimum performance and control.

I purchased these bushings for my 1968 Firebird which was featured on the cover of High Performance Pontiac Magazine. I have attached the link to the article so you can see the images of the car. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 352-318-9889. Thanks Doug.

http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/features/hppp_0710_1968_pontiac_firebird/index.html