PDA

View Full Version : Video files – in progress

Road Tour Express
01-29-2011, 08:00 AM
The memory cards are here (in Indiana) and we will be processing them this weekend to be ready to premier next week. (all 46GB)

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

It is a little like Christmas, opening a package you don’t know what is inside. One thing is for sure, these cards have seen some miles, and this is only the second trip for them.

Release Schedule:
Day One drive videos: Monday 10:00AM Eastern
Day Two drive videos: Tuesday 10:00AM Eastern
Day Three drive videos: Wednesday 10:00AM Eastern
Day Four drive videos: Thursday 10:00AM Eastern

Voting will start when the videos are posted and run for 7 days.
Winners will be announced each day…

Thanks again to Chad from BangShift (http://www.BangShift.com) for being the handler of the valuable data and making sure we got the goods on time.

Larry Callahan
01-29-2011, 08:17 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to see the footage.

Marks71_454
01-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to see the footage.

You n me both..:D
The guys at RTE have their hands full now. I would like to see all the raw footage, and an out-takes compilation.

bosses son
01-29-2011, 12:55 PM
they had so much footage about half way through day four the video camera was full! we had to use a back up......

tazzz25906112
01-29-2011, 01:09 PM
I'll be looking forward to seeing the videos guys,,,,, looks everyone had a blast doing the Road Tour Express as usual...

Marks71_454
02-01-2011, 08:36 AM
they had so much footage about half way through day four the video camera was full! we had to use a back up......

Glad you had a back-up Kyle! I'm pleased with day 2, the interview with the railroad engineer was a hit. You can tell he enjoyed his job thats for sure. We got a lot of footage with Mary behind the wheel of her SS. Left up to her we would have the video going non-stop the whole day.
I regret not getting some in you're shop though, thats impressive stuff!